Road Deputy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road Deputy

Unregistered
    Pasco prefers to hire people with zero or little LEO experience so they can be brainwashed to fit the administration's culture. Independent thought and personal initiative are not tolerated here. They want compliant people who don't question whatever the command staff puts out and claps enthusiastically in their praise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow.... You really cant take a hint.. well, let me make this real clear! I can care less what you think or write!!
    You need to take a good look at your self my friend... Grow up, man!
    Awwwwww poor baby so sensitive. I see people lining up to help you. Maybe you need to think for yourself huh?

Unregistered
    Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
    So i have a question for the road guys. Look i understand that some people hate their jobs and this agency and talk bad about it on here. I'm new to LE, so i get it. I'm not looking for that. I'm just looking for some real unbiased answers. I'm looking to apply beacuse Pasco looks like a good agency. Now with that being said, can someone honestly tell me how is moral? How is the call volume? How is the pay and step plan? How is the training and equipment? Thanks in advance everyone. Stay safe and Gob bless!
    Go elsewhere. Our sheriff is a retard, as is most of the command staff. Morale couldn't be worse.

Unregistered
    Go elsewhere. Our sheriff is a retard, as is most of the command staff. Morale couldn't be worse.
    Sadly, that is true. We need a new sheriff, preferably and outsider, to come in and clean house. Until that happens everyone is just going through the motions.

Unregistered
    Sadly, that is true. We need a new sheriff, preferably and outsider, to come in and clean house. Until that happens everyone is just going through the motions.
    Don't listen to these bunch of bozos. Look into the agency yourself. Do a ride along. Talk to some of the deputies yourself. Most on here are disgruntled former employees or someone with an axe to grind. Do some homework and you will be surprised.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3246592]Don't listen to these bunch of bozos. Look into the agency yourself. Do a ride along. Talk to some of the deputies yourself. Most on here are disgruntled former employees or someone with an axe to grind. Do some homework and you will be surprised.[

I did the homework and you’re correct. I was surprised.

At the sizable collection of bozos in an agency that in my opinion is a disgrace to the real law enforcement community. If you’re looking for incompetence it’s a good place to start

If you need a laugh drop by but hope you’re never the victim of a real crime because you have a better chance of solving it yourself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12