Road Deputy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Deputy

Unregistered

Wink Road Deputy

Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
    So i have a question for the road guys. Look i understand that some people hate their jobs and this agency and talk bad about it on here. I'm new to LE, so i get it. I'm not looking for that. I'm just looking for some real unbiased answers. I'm looking to apply beacuse Pasco looks like a good agency. Now with that being said, can someone honestly tell me how is moral? How is the call volume? How is the pay and step plan? How is the training and equipment? Thanks in advance everyone. Stay safe and Gob bless!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey everyone, Happy Thanksgiving!
    So i have a question for the road guys. Look i understand that some people hate their jobs and this agency and talk bad about it on here. I'm new to LE, so i get it. I'm not looking for that. I'm just looking for some real unbiased answers. I'm looking to apply beacuse Pasco looks like a good agency. Now with that being said, can someone honestly tell me how is moral? How is the call volume? How is the pay and step plan? How is the training and equipment? Thanks in advance everyone. Stay safe and Gob bless!
    Sorry!!! I I meant to say "I'm not new to LE"

Unregistered
    Sorry!!! I I meant to say "I'm not new to LE"
    If you’re not new to LE and need those questions answered you either are the perfect fit for Pasco or need more experience

Unregistered
    If you’re not new to LE and need those questions answered you either are the perfect fit for Pasco or need more experience
    So, for me to post on here and ask certain questions obviously means I don't work for Pasco SO. It doesn't matter if i have experience or need more experience in LE to ask a question like that... Therefore my question about Moral, training and equipment is a valid question before applying or accepting a position with any agency. So again, I'm applying and looking for members to respond with truthful answers to a LE applicant. Thanks again.

Unregistered
    My question to PSO LE Deputies is; How is moral? How is the call volume? How is the pay and step plan? How is the training and equipment?

Unregistered
    So, for me to post on here and ask certain questions obviously means I don't work for Pasco SO. It doesn't matter if i have experience or need more experience in LE to ask a question like that... Therefore my question about Moral, training and equipment is a valid question before applying or accepting a position with any agency. So again, I'm applying and looking for members to respond with truthful answers to a LE applicant. Thanks again.
    First you can’t even spell morale. Second if you have any kind of law enforcement experience and rely on people to spoon feed you answers your future in Pasco is bright. If you want to be and are happy being a mushroom

Unregistered
    First you can’t even spell morale. Second if you have any kind of law enforcement experience and rely on people to spoon feed you answers your future in Pasco is bright. If you want to be and are happy being a mushroom
    Oh ok, cool . Thanks for you comment. Really appreciate your feedback.

Unregistered
    So, let's try this again....
    My question to PSO LE Deputies is;
    How is morale? (Make sure i spelled that correctly so the grammer police attack)
    How is the call volume?
    How is the pay and step plan?
    How is the training and equipment?

Thanks in advance to the active member(s) of PSO that answer my question.

Unregistered
    So, let's try this again....
    My question to PSO LE Deputies is;
    How is morale? (Make sure i spelled that correctly so the grammer police attack)
    How is the call volume?
    How is the pay and step plan?
    How is the training and equipment?

Thanks in advance to the active member(s) of PSO that answer my question.
    Gee for such a smart guy like you I’m surprised you haven’t figured out how to find the info on your own. Doesn’t surprise me though you’re sweating call volume and someone else’s morale. Also doesn’t surprise me in your failed effort at being holier than thou you choked on grammar Wanker

Unregistered
    Gee for such a smart guy like you I’m surprised you haven’t figured out how to find the info on your own. Doesn’t surprise me though you’re sweating call volume and someone else’s morale. Also doesn’t surprise me in your failed effort at being holier than thou you choked on grammar Wanker
    Wow.... You really cant take a hint.. well, let me make this real clear! I can care less what you think or write!!
    You need to take a good look at your self my friend... Grow up, man!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast