Sam Rabin the attorney wanted to know why Justin Garcia was relived of duty?

Unregistered

Sam Rabin the attorney wanted to know why Justin Garcia was relived of duty?

In David Valentin arbitration that he won because the documented liar aka Justin Garcia who calls himself the wizard was deemed unfit to testify and was a non credible witness by the judge(look at Sam Rabins Deposition from David Valentins profile) Justin reFuse to answer why he lied on an arrest affidavit that Sgt Valdivia wrote him a 10 hour suspension and Justin told her the reason he did it was because of financial matters. Justin also refused to answer why he was Relived of Duty? I wonder why? Justin refers to himself as the wizard and zero cool from hackers. The media and state attorneys office should be made aware about all misconduct in MPD including this!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In David Valentin arbitration that he won because the documented liar aka Justin Garcia who calls himself the wizard was deemed unfit to testify and was a non credible witness by the judge(look at Sam Rabins Deposition from David Valentins profile) Justin reFuse to answer why he lied on an arrest affidavit that Sgt Valdivia wrote him a 10 hour suspension and Justin told her the reason he did it was because of financial matters. Justin also refused to answer why he was Relived of Duty? I wonder why? Justin refers to himself as the wizard and zero cool from hackers. The media and state attorneys office should be made aware about all misconduct in MPD including this!
    S/A should Include and investigate all the union theft under Ortiz and Lugo! Javi are you really talking about lying on a A form 🤣 did u forget ultra and many more incidents of u lying under oath. 🤥

Unregistered
    You guys have to see the deposition Justin The documented Liar garcia had. If you read it you ll want it sent to the state attorneys office and media. I can’t believe he’s still signing arrest affidavit after getting written up by than Sgt Annette valdivia for falsifying an arrest affidavit and signing his own arrest affidavit has criminal justice standard training commission been made aware of this? That’s messed up he did that. Than Justin spends the whole day attacking Ortiz who is ROd Justin is a coward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys have to see the deposition Justin The documented Liar garcia had. If you read it you ll want it sent to the state attorneys office and media. I can’t believe he’s still signing arrest affidavit after getting written up by than Sgt Annette valdivia for falsifying an arrest affidavit and signing his own arrest affidavit has criminal justice standard training commission been made aware of this? That’s messed up he did that. Than Justin spends the whole day attacking Ortiz who is ROd Justin is a coward.
    Who cares only u Ortiz! I used to sign my own arrest affidavits. It’s done all the time but