Wonder how those who were magic wanded are feeling?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Wonder how those who were magic wanded are feeling?

Got to wonder how many are sweating who were magic wanded

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got to wonder how many are sweating who were magic wanded
    We feel the same... there is zero new content to the media releases you simpleton. We all knew that they expanded from the inaccuracies in the applications to the 2 probation cases on file. In the end, you will be dissapointed once again because that is the story of your life.

Unregistered
    You can keep telling yourself that. You obviously didn’t get to where you are with your stellar investigative skills. If temp Tony was innocent of the accusations he would: appear in public, provide proof he is not a felon and not dodge process servers.

Unregistered
    You can keep telling yourself that. You obviously didn’t get to where you are with your stellar investigative skills. If temp Tony was innocent of the accusations he would: appear in public, provide proof he is not a felon and not dodge process servers.
    And you obvuously dont have much experience with the criminal justice system in this country. You never speak for yoirself whether you are innocent or not. Thats what attorneys are for. When nothing comes of this you can return to attacking the governor. Enjoy.

Unregistered
    The folks who contributed money, wrote letters, knocked on doors, etc might as well resign before toneys replacement gets to them. This administration is hated and toneys supporters better not take on any new debt this black Friday as this is their last holiday season employed by bso. A list of his donors will be posted as soon as he's 15'd out of here. If you want a quick peek, go to the supervisor of elections website. Buh-by jailers, civilians, colonels.....

Unregistered

Bailiffs supported Sheriff Tony

Let's not forget that the bailiffs supported Sheriff Tony. The bailiffs were collecting money from attorney's and judges at the courthouse for sheriff Tonys campaign. The bailiffs knew that with sheriff Tony their jobs were safe..

Unregistered
    Not a single minority promotion is getting fired or demoted. Take that to the bank. Robson, Bennie, and a few others maybe but none of the African Americans. You watch.

Unregistered
    Not a single minority promotion is getting fired or demoted. Take that to the bank. Robson, Bennie, and a few others maybe but none of the African Americans. You watch.
    I agree somewhat, I think the undersheriff and Holmes will be gone. I also think those who jumped ranks Sgt to Capt or Deputy to Capt regardless of race will probably have to worry about their positions.

Unregistered
    I agree somewhat, I think the undersheriff and Holmes will be gone. I also think those who jumped ranks Sgt to Capt or Deputy to Capt regardless of race will probably have to worry about their positions.
    This is much different than a colonel supporting a sheriff that then loses a primary. This azzhole will be found to have never been eligible and committed crimes while in office the minute he arrived. That showes that he had no lawful intentions from the get go.. His command is ball deep in his antics and has run interference during his felonious escapades. Serioys Stockholm syndrome. They will all be eliminated and none will say boo as they will all be lucky if thats all that happens. Frankly, a few should be arrested for their participation.

This reminds me of when a Somalian pirate takes over a ship. They take control of the ship, use and sell its cargo, eat the food, wear the uniform, talk the language and pretty much act like they
    belong there- all while high as a kite. But every step is unlawful and usually force is needed to get them out of the wheel house. Only here, some of the crew is actually worshipping the pirate and helping him rape and pillage. Right Hale, Holmes, and you other shiiit birds???

Unregistered
    absolutely!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast