Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I am not passing judgement about the current D4 staff; however, Major York and Captain (later Major) Marsicano created an awesome district with staff and deputies/detectives that were happy to come to work, and therefor worked hard with impressive results!

Unregistered

Sex Discrimination Harassment:

Hey Hillsborough:
    It is unlawful to harass a person because of that person's sex. Harassment can include "sexual harassment" or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature. Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person's sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.

Both victim and the harasser can be either a woman or a man, and the victim and harasser can be the same sex.

Although the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).

The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer.
    #######
    What to Do if You Think You Have Been Discriminated Against:

If you believe you have been discriminated against, you may take action to protect your rights under Title VII by filing a complaint:

Private sector and state/local government employees may file a charge of discrimination by contacting the EEOC at 1-800-669-4000 or go to https://www.eeoc.gov/how-file-charge...discrimination.

Federal government employees may initiate the complaint process by contacting an EEO counselor at your agency; more information is available at https://www.eeoc.gov/federal-sector/...plaint-process.
    Other Laws

Unregistered

Sex Discrimination Harassment:

Hey Hillsborough:

"It is unlawful to harass a person because of that person's sex. Harassment can include "sexual harassment" or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature. Harassment does not have to be of a sexual nature, however, and can include offensive remarks about a person's sex. For example, it is illegal to harass a woman by making offensive comments about women in general.

Both victim and the harasser can be either a woman or a man, and the victim and harasser can be the same sex.

Although the law doesn't prohibit simple teasing, offhand comments, or isolated incidents that are not very serious, harassment is illegal when it is so frequent or severe that it creates a hostile or offensive work environment or when it results in an adverse employment decision (such as the victim being fired or demoted).

The harasser can be the victim's supervisor, a supervisor in another area, a co-worker, or someone who is not an employee of the employer, such as a client or customer.
    #######
    What to Do if You Think You Have Been Discriminated Against:

If you believe you have been discriminated against, you may take action to protect your rights under Title VII by filing a complaint:

Private sector and state/local government employees may file a charge of discrimination by contacting the EEOC at 1-800-669-4000 or go to https://www.eeoc.gov/how-file-charge...discrimination.

Federal government employees may initiate the complaint process by contacting an EEO counselor at your agency; more information is available at https://www.eeoc.gov/federal-sector/...plaint-process."

Unregistered

Sexual Harrasment

Sexual Harassment - Legal Standards - Workplace Fairness
    https://www.workplacefairness.org/se...t-legal-rights

Unregistered

Lesbians being touched too

D4 lesbians are also being groped by SN in the breast and buttocks area. They probably won't say anything because they may think they are one of the guys. But keep in mind ladies it was done in front of others and not to mention at times inside the district which by the way has a great surveillance system. So dare not to lie because you too will end up in hot water like SN. He ain't your daddy. He is narcissistic bully that feels he can do whatever he wants whatever he wants because he has a badge stripes and a gun and claims to be great friends with your Ura.

I have seen him make his way to the areas that the best does not cover. Breast..belly and butt. Nasty Scumbag with dirty black teeth.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    D4 lesbians are also being groped by SN in the breast and buttocks area. They probably won't say anything because they may think they are one of the guys. But keep in mind ladies it was done in front of others and not to mention at times inside the district which by the way has a great surveillance system. So dare not to lie because you too will end up in hot water like SN. He ain't your daddy. He is narcissistic bully that feels he can do whatever he wants whatever he wants because he has a badge stripes and a gun and claims to be great friends with your Ura.

I have seen him make his way to the areas that the best does not cover. Breast..belly and butt. Nasty Scumbag with dirty black teeth.
    The things he says about Amy when he thinks nobody is listening should also be noted.

Unregistered
    I saw him smack my cpl.in the back and she was pissed and cursed his azz out in front of us. She almost hit him in his small dik. She even yelled and said if you fuking touch me again I will fuk your azz up. He probably groped her too...thats why she reacted so violent towards him. Wasn't he taking hormone injections (so he told us) to get it up after he found his new GF?? Maybe the injections makes him touchy feely. Maybe that is why his ex-wife left him for d2.Mike twice. Lmbo creeper!

Unregistered
    How in the heck did SN ever get any stripes? What a crock of sh*t! If the agency cares about liability like we know they do they need to address him ASAP. The roll call deputy, the other deputy mentioned, and the female deputies he has been inappropriate with would justify him being not just demoted but terminated. I see a lawsuit coming.
    Remember when Schrock got demoted after making the comment of Kara V. having dark pubic hair compared to her blonde head. Well he was joking. Kara wasn't even the one that reported him. Schrock has been on the do not promote list ever since. He got lucky he didn't get fired because he was one of major Hartley's boys.
    Napolitano is actualy touching people's breast and butts. This clown needs to be fired. If he touches my wife he will get what's coming to him. This is a pattern with this drunk! The reason his teeth are black is because he probably puts tobacco in his mouth to faint the strong alcohol smell from his breath. My old cpl used to do the same.

Unregistered

Investigation and manipulation

Surely those involved can not say...but if there is an investigation in play he should not be around you all. I know Shawn and he can be quite persuasive and a manipulator of the truth. There are a lot of rookies in that Squad that could be easily manipulated. If there is investigation it should not be taken lightly. Take out the white gloves on this one guys you all know he's been doing what he is being accused of for a long time. His direct supervisore turned a blind eye. This investigation....if there is one... should be conducted by the major...obviously his LT never did anything about everything Shawn did or did not do. Smh.

Unregistered
    Surely those involved can not say...but if there is an investigation in play he should not be around you all. I know Shawn and he can be quite persuasive and a manipulator of the truth. There are a lot of rookies in that Squad that could be easily manipulated. If there is investigation it should not be taken lightly. Take out the white gloves on this one guys you all know he's been doing what he is being accused of for a long time. His direct supervisore turned a blind eye. This investigation....if there is one... should be conducted by the major...obviously his LT never did anything about everything Shawn did or did not do. Smh.

You certainly sound like you know exactly how to run this investigation. Why don't you head this up, know it all??

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast