Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 26
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean drunk driver. I am sure his alcohol limit is pretty high while he drives hcso vehicles. Hcso why don't you make him blow!!! I know for a fact when he worked D4 he was glassy eyed and smelled like strong alcohol and that was prior to his investigation. Old snake sheds his scales but never the way they slither..
    Surely his alcohol levels are higher now since he has been going through alot.

Hey Shawn...what did the girl from fleet vehicle section tell you about getting a new car?

Drunk azz went in there asking for a new vehicle. Drunk boy showed up his first day to work with no Deputy shirt jewelry. Drunk azz shows up on our calls and does nothing for long periods of times. Both of our supervisors worked for him at one point in d4 so how in the fuk are they expected to point out to him when he is wrong or not doing his job!!??? We have no recourse just like d4 people had non since Shawn likes to be buddy buddy with our supervisors. So how are we supposed to share with them that we have a problem. Send him to d3 or d1 where no one knows his name.

Drunk azz was still making female comments and touching other woman once he started d5. Even his girlfriend reminds him to stop being touchy with people.

And this a prime example of how are command staff, though may do shiit we don't like, they still show us Mercy. He deserved to be fired. If any of those he fuked with in d4 ever decide to sue the office, I am sure hcso will get rid of him then.
    Hmm aggressive driver and another saying his breath is a blow torch for alcohol content. Someone should be looking into getting a random blood alcohol level test on him since he is driving a county vehicle that carries hcso insurance. Liability behind wheels. Smh. (The shit that gets covered up around here).

Check his alcohol level content. I bet it will not be normal for driving a police vehicle. Ain't that right papiponomus how many times did we tell ya your breath stinks like fresh alcohol.

Unregistered
    He is a ticking time bomb who has proven he will continue to do horrible things until he gets fired while working in D5. One would think he had learned his lesson by now but I guess not. He cannot help himself. It’s a sad state of affairs.

Unregistered
    He is a ticking time bomb who has proven he will continue to do horrible things until he gets fired while working in D5. One would think he had learned his lesson by now but I guess not. He cannot help himself. It’s a sad state of affairs.
    If you come to work not sober you make bad calls and decisions. SN

Unregistered
    Tired of hearing about Shawn Napolitano. It is rather embarrassing to be demoted from sergeant to deputy. The allegations must have been founded; demotions in our agency do not happen to frequently. Shawn, crawl under a rock and quit showing your arse. Be grateful you still have a job and accept the hand you were dealt, you earned it.

Unregistered
    Hmm aggressive driver and another saying his breath is a blow torch for alcohol content. Someone should be looking into getting a random blood alcohol level test on him since he is driving a county vehicle that carries hcso insurance. Liability behind wheels. Smh. (The shit that gets covered up around here).

Check his alcohol level content. I bet it will not be normal for driving a police vehicle. Ain't that right papiponomus how many times did we tell ya your breath stinks like fresh alcohol.
    And your agency promoted this guy to Sergeant? Wow

Unregistered
    Looks like you won’t be embarrassing us anymore by playing our BWC videos at roll call you stupid mother fukcer! I’m glad you got demoted! Bithc! Get a taste of what we deal with on a daily basis where nothing we do is right. Punk asss bithc

Unregistered
    Looks like you won’t be embarrassing us anymore by playing our BWC videos at roll call you stupid mother fukcer! I’m glad you got demoted! Bithc! Get a taste of what we deal with on a daily basis where nothing we do is right. Punk asss bithc
    Another solid promotion.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526