Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see you finally sobered up and are typing better. I certainly hope you are sober at work…..
    You are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Oooohhh Shawn..
    What was it she said on that email. ????

Unregistered
    Oooohhh Shawn..
    What was it she said on that email. ????
    Saw this Clown the other day....can someone tell me why is he still here?

Can perhaps his supervisors run his numbers and check his call clearances to make sure he isn't dropping the ball like he did in D4.

He still stands around with his current supervisors and convenes with his them as if he is their boss.

Pappiponous you better craw back in your car....

Unregistered
    Back on the front lines huh. I think back on all the crap he talked to all of us like he was better.

Unregistered
    Back on the front lines huh. I think back on all the crap he talked to all of us like he was better.
    This is why anytime he starts talking shyr about anyone you all need to put him back in his place. Trust No one is going to defend him. He is lucky to be here..nor is he going to say anything back. It is a coward when confronted face to face!

It is my understanding the d4 midshift Corporal put him in his place by sending him a an email after he continually talked shyt about her and his previous squad. She was nice about, because I would have blasted my and his whole command staff to let them all know his dumb ass is still with the same BS.

Unregistered
    The mid shift corporal.....She is a bigger joke than anyone else out there. I wouldn't put a great deal of weight in anything she says. I can't understand how she hasn't gotten fired yet. She just might be one of the biggest back stabbing, snakes in the grass we have.

Unregistered
    The mid shift corporal.....She is a bigger joke than anyone else out there. I wouldn't put a great deal of weight in anything she says. I can't understand how she hasn't gotten fired yet. She just might be one of the biggest back stabbing, snakes in the grass we have.
    Everyone that stands up to others is considered a snake around these parts.

Lol... there you are papiponomus. You were my corporal in Street crimes and you were a piece of shiit then as you are now. You never changed!!! Got under your skin. I see you still read your posts.

And if this is not Shawn then you obviously know nothing of Shawn's case. He was way passed due for discipline handling our troops the way he has been since he was in CID.

The only snake in that squad was Shawn and his head was cut off just like he deserved. The only reason he didn't get fired was because those involved gave him mercy.

Read the IA report it is available for all.

Unregistered

Deputy SN

Even after all of this you are arrogant and condescending. Your breath still smells like a nasty azz fart from all the dip you put in your mouth to disguise the alcohol that puts you asleep at night.

Can you just go ahead and leave. Oh that's right... you can't afford to since you owe half of your retirement to your lovely ex wife.

Sucks to be you. Please don't stop by any of my calls. Your advise is not needed wanted nor respected!!!!

Unregistered
    Everyone that stands up to others is considered a snake around these parts.

Lol... there you are papiponomus. You were my corporal in Street crimes and you were a piece of shiit then as you are now. You never changed!!! Got under your skin. I see you still read your posts.

And if this is not Shawn then you obviously know nothing of Shawn's case. He was way passed due for discipline handling our troops the way he has been since he was in CID.

The only snake in that squad was Shawn and his head was cut off just like he deserved. The only reason he didn't get fired was because those involved gave him mercy.

Read the IA report it is available for all.

He was my corporal on the street. Total moron. I put him in his place though. A very aggressive driver also.

Unregistered
    He was my corporal on the street. Total moron. I put him in his place though. A very aggressive driver also.
    You mean drunk driver. I am sure his alcohol limit is pretty high while he drives hcso vehicles. Hcso why don't you make him blow!!! I know for a fact when he worked D4 he was glassy eyed and smelled like strong alcohol and that was prior to his investigation. Old snake sheds his scales but never the way they slither..
    Surely his alcohol levels are higher now since he has been going through alot.

Hey Shawn...what did the girl from fleet vehicle section tell you about getting a new car?

Drunk azz went in there asking for a new vehicle. Drunk boy showed up his first day to work with no Deputy shirt jewelry. Drunk azz shows up on our calls and does nothing for long periods of times. Both of our supervisors worked for him at one point in d4 so how in the fuk are they expected to point out to him when he is wrong or not doing his job!!??? We have no recourse just like d4 people had non since Shawn likes to be buddy buddy with our supervisors. So how are we supposed to share with them that we have a problem. Send him to d3 or d1 where no one knows his name.

Drunk azz was still making female comments and touching other woman once he started d5. Even his girlfriend reminds him to stop being touchy with people.

And this a prime example of how are command staff, though may do shiit we don't like, they still show us Mercy. He deserved to be fired. If any of those he fuked with in d4 ever decide to sue the office, I am sure hcso will get rid of him then.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast