Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 24
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Historically, HCSO is very reluctant to demote supervisors. Usually at the Corporal and Sergeant rank, not generally above.
    Well this bull in a China shop sergeant got demoted... thank you Major and the others above the major to assure this was handled properly.

Unregistered
    Well this bull in a China shop sergeant got demoted... thank you Major and the others above the major to assure this was handled properly.
    Well apparently he still didn't learn his lesson. From what I was told he still can't keep his off the women. Tdmf

Unregistered
    Bullshiz….quit trying to stir the pot

Unregistered
    Bullshiz….quit trying to stir the pot
    Shanana plz stop it already. Go work your zone and stfu. If I were you I would stfu and be happy my keycard still works. Enough already.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    bullshiz….quit trying to stir the pot
    ia... Should call in those females he is currently working around with. This dummy still hasnt learned anything!! If this is true then our office is not doing their job protecting out females!!!!

Unregistered
    You lack the appropriate writing skills for your job. I would hate to be the supervisor who proofreads your reports and other miscellaneous documents.

Unregistered
    Shawn will continue to self destruct on his own. He cannot help himself. *******.

Unregistered
    You lack the appropriate writing skills for your job. I would hate to be the supervisor who proofreads your reports and other miscellaneous documents.
    You figured it out Ole genius one. Or I could have a supervisor like Shawn who never proofed read the reports.

Unregistered
    Glad to see you finally sobered up and are typing better. I certainly hope you are sober at work…..

Unregistered

Cool

Glad to see you finally sobered up and are typing better. I certainly hope you are sober at work…..
    Dude you can't really expect for everyone to take as much time too proof read and utilize proper grammar as you do when pulling out your little Hairy Penis to pee.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast