Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 23
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well heard today the major recommended he get demoted to deputy...thanks Major you are the Man!!!!
    Of course Shawn is appealing it and he sat ifo the DBR on Tuesday or Wednesday and now his jacket is sitting on Chads desk. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
    Doubt Chad will go with the demotion....if he is smart he will fire his azz....if he doesn"t HCSO is going to be writting a bigger check to thr mad little Indian we all Love!!!
    I hope Chad doesn t fall for the little boy blue tactic. Incase you didn't know Chad...during the elections he supported the retired TPD major. He talked alot a shyt about you and your family.

Unregistered
    That guy should be demoted. Worse supervisor ever. To the point where I think something is mentally wrong with him.

Unregistered
    That guy should be demoted. Worse supervisor ever. To the point where I think something is mentally wrong with him.
    He does have mental issues. I heard another supervisor tell him to stop saying that out loud.

He was talking about taking Xanax with alcohol. Smh.

History has it that the more fuked in the head people are the harder they try making everyone miserable around them.

One thing is for sure.... he was the best corporal I ever had... he gets A plus for making our lives miserable.

It is nice that Chad is allowing him to assure his financial situation is in order....not sure why...since he hated Chad.

Unregistered
    Ole nick pick is still here. You all please pay attention and keep track of what is going on. This dude is being allowed to burn the hours he would of not received payment for after the cap. Hcso....thanks for the presidence you have set...anyone after him with the same accruals scenario shall be granted the same privilege....to use their accruals so they don't lose money.

Unregistered
    He wasn't the best person to supervise others, he had no clue of what he was doing. He should have never been promoted. But in my opinion one of these long hair witches that complained on him is not a stable human. I worked with her in an off duty detail and there is something highly wrong with her. Not saying what the others claimed didn't happen...just saying something ain't right

Unregistered
    He wasn't the best person to supervise others, he had no clue of what he was doing. He should have never been promoted. But in my opinion one of these long hair witches that complained on him is not a stable human. I worked with her in an off duty detail and there is something highly wrong with her. Not saying what the others claimed didn't happen...just saying something ain't right
    Initials? Or where is this witch assigned?

Unregistered
    Initials? Or where is this witch assigned?
    Surely D4...if they are talking about Shawn's case.

Unregistered
    Did your pop corn and wine dry up?

No one is going to do anything to sarge.

This agency would rather pay out cash before admitting one of their so called colonel' s buddy did any wrong.

Look at the female cpl. that was dismissed from recruitment & screening...then sent to the range...then now in school resource. Wonder what she did? Plenty I say to get fired or demoted but because her hubby was a colonel she can do as she pleases to all of us and others people's husband. Down right DIRTY RUG.

So Shawn ain't going nowhere. Get your purses out.
    Well it sure looks like this poster is right…he is not going anywhere and he also got off his high horse and is now humping a zone after taking the demotion he previously refused to take. Galatians 6:7 says, “A man reaps what he sows.”

Hopefully now Shawn you see that you should treat all people how you want to be treated. No matter if they are women, black men, or anyone or anything else. A painful lesson but nevertheless a very important one also. Because if you do that old stuff on the street you were doing in D4 you might right a check your arse cannot cash.

For all the other supervisors who think they can get any with treating deputies, civilians, and the public like trash and get away with it, you are ALL on notice. Let us come together and lift each other up at HCSO instead of tearing each other down.

Unregistered
    Well it sure looks like this poster is right…he is not going anywhere and he also got off his high horse and is now humping a zone after taking the demotion he previously refused to take. Galatians 6:7 says, “A man reaps what he sows.”

Hopefully now Shawn you see that you should treat all people how you want to be treated. No matter if they are women, black men, or anyone or anything else. A painful lesson but nevertheless a very important one also. Because if you do that old stuff on the street you were doing in D4 you might right a check your arse cannot cash.

For all the other supervisors who think they can get any with treating deputies, civilians, and the public like trash and get away with it, you are ALL on notice. Let us come together and lift each other up at HCSO instead of tearing each other down.
    He was Sent back to the squad he was supposed to be a sergeant on and from what i understand he is already telling the new deputies what and how to do... which is not good since we all know he is known to wash out calls. He is in D5 clairmel, I believe, so lets see what happens when he comes out the mouth sideways.

Unregistered
    Historically, HCSO is very reluctant to demote supervisors. Usually at the Corporal and Sergeant rank, not generally above.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast