Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    As I figured a little insecure person who was treated away and instead of being better than that, he/she needs to be that. Labor Attorney and HR they will be gone tomorrow. As ins not protecting anyone of its going to cost them money[/QUOTE]

Jay Lechner...if he can't help he will point you in the right direction. 813.842.7071. Or Bobby O"neil.. retired US Attorney. Both have a hard on for HCSO. Best of luck.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As I figured a little insecure person who was treated away and instead of being better than that, he/she needs to be that. Labor Attorney and HR they will be gone tomorrow. As ins not protecting anyone of its going to cost them money
    Jay Lechner...if he can't help he will point you in the right direction. 813.842.7071. Or Bobby O"neil.. retired US Attorney. Both have a hard on for HCSO. Best of luck.[/QUOTE]

Confirmed the deputy was 3k16 TG. Also found out that it was regarding a call SN had responded to earlier that night and ordered the deputy he went with to do nothing. What a fuking douche.

Unregistered
    I'm in D4 and for a fact his whole squad has told him not to do that because he's done it in the past and regarding a hostile work environment he created one for all of those that saw and heard him critique that video not sure what else can the deputy do since the lieutenant was also involved in making fun of the deputy. And actually I believe that BWC sop says the supervisor is not supposed to be doing that to begin with and to do it in front of everyone makes it even worse.
    How in the heck did SN ever get any stripes? What a crock of sh*t! If the agency cares about liability like we know they do they need to address him ASAP. The roll call deputy, the other deputy mentioned, and the female deputies he has been inappropriate with would justify him being not just demoted but terminated. I see a lawsuit coming.

Unregistered
    D4 is desperately in need of a purge or shakeup. SN, TA, and HW all need to be gone. DT has no idea what he is doing. In over his head like another midnight LT we all know. No wonder we have been hating life for so long down here. People just want to go to work and go home. Stop making work miserable and difficult. Stop harassing people. Just don’t be a jerk. It’s real easy. Thank God for the new Major.

Unregistered
    D4 is desperately in need of a purge or shakeup. SN, TA, and HW all need to be gone. DT has no idea what he is doing. In over his head like another midnight LT we all know. No wonder we have been hating life for so long down here. People just want to go to work and go home. Stop making work miserable and difficult. Stop harassing people. Just don’t be a jerk. It’s real easy. Thank God for the new Major.
    Oh wow!!!! So this is why SN seemed a bit happy tonight. He must have read theis post which forced him to adjust his attitude.

Unregistered
    Well damn. Some shiit never change. I remember the sexes crap pappi used to say. His plight in life was 2 fingers of Bourbon(I believe) and a Xanax... not sure if he did that but that's what he used to say he used to do.
    He is such a douche bag. Walks around work showing a picture of his new girlfriend as he moans and groans on her old looking ass.
    So unprofessional. Puzzy azz fuk boy. He likes to show up on stupid calls but never on hot calls his deputies need help with.

Unregistered
    Still No one has said If their supervisors utilize the BWC videos to make fun of deputies in roll calls.

Unregistered
    Still No one has said If their supervisors utilize the BWC videos to make fun of deputies in roll calls.

See the original post. Sgt played video from BWC to make fun of a Deputy AT ROLL CALL, rather than pull aside and counsel.

That, is a straight up dikc move. SGT needs azz handed to him/her.

Unregistered
    Previously in another thread this was written:
    "Yeah and SN does that bs too along with other shady stuff. Not all but a lot of the D4 B shift supervisors are sooo terrible. The bad ones definitely need to go. #maked4greatagain
    "Shady Stuff" interesting."

He replied with:
    "Thank you to whomever posted a comment on Leo Affairs about nitpicking on BWC videos. Only the 2nd time in my career I made it on Leo Affaris. 👏"

I received this from some1 in kilo.
    Obviously it is something he practices often!!!

The kilo Deps won't tell on him however they won't lie for him if the major asks. Hopefully the new major cares enough about his people to start and investigation.

The ridicule was done in front of Juliet and kilo units.
    D4 has become a GOD damn joke! Very slowly over the years. Like the boiling frog in the pot. Too slow to notice. A sad sad sad joke. Major York and everything he did to make D4 a family and the best district in the county has been destroyed as of many years go. All his work to shield us from Gee and Docobos crap and make D4 a great place to work is long gone. Major Hartley did great in keeping us a team and backing us deputies up too, but he did make us very short handed with his budget and UCR fudging. Even still, once he left and a few great supervisors left (some made to leave), D4 turned to crap. Pure puke. I swear some of these supervisors seem to be on mission to make people want to quit. Bully scumbags. Some squads all three levels up with bullies. It’s too funny. They are so self centered. They just don’t see it. Ever work for a good supervisor that does not micromanage, treats the squad likes adults, teaches, and mentors? One that is not a pushover and commands so much respect that you would not want to disappoint them? Only for them to leave and be replaced my a micromanaging Napoleon complex nagging boss? In the end, the same exact job gets done. The same multi century old job, except now everyone is miserable? If this were a real career, if true leadership as a whole ran this place at the command or executive level, that would not be tolerated at the supervisory level and the state of morale would be priority one. Real LEO agency leadership understands and knows that low morale reflects back on the citizens and the service we provide. Citizen complaints and far worse are born from poor morale. Deputy longevity should be a litmus test on the state of the agency. I started in D4 and will retire from D4, and I count down the days to retire. I feel sorry for these rookies. Especially the ones that are are up and have no idea. They are almost like abuse victims protecting their abuser. Too sad.

Unregistered

Shauna nana!!!

SN aka Shauna was kicked out of CID for a reason. In D4 He got in trouble when he did the whole bully thing with Tejon....Tejon should of beat Shauna's ass like the biatch he is!!! Yes I renaimed him to Shauna.

If this sorry excuse for a supervisor does not get fired or at miminum demoted back to deputy our office will leave it self open for litigation.

Those of you having problem with Shauna....this is not his first rodeo with labor /HR violations. Therefore...they can not treat your complaint as an *ooopsie he won't do it again and will send him to sensitivity school* sending him to another district does not correct the problem. This is a character and integrity flaw that obviously can not be corrected. He should have been suspended or demoted when he fuked with Tejon.

Shauna has done shiit in CID...D2...and now continues with his *rule by intimidation* in D4....don't settle for the *I am sorry excuse*. He, as you have already experienced, continues to maintain a hostile work environment and supervises via intimidation. I even believe that his LT is intimidated by Shauna. There are only two supervisors in that platoon that have stood up to Shauna. You all know who they are.

HSD LT. White and Sgt Morrey did far less than shauna has done and continues to do....and they were both were demoted and sent back to D1 as deputies.

Shauna claims that Ura was his buddy so all of this chatter may be in vein. His big mouth buddies even said that they aren't going to do anything to him because No one is ever brave enough to complain.

BUT guys if you reach out to those attorneys left by a previous poster I bet they will steer you guys in the right direction!

Best of Luck. This is part of fighting the good fight. You can not be expected my your command staff to treat others decently when your Shauna is evil to you all....because he feels empowered and privileged since he has stripes and goes and date nights and boat outings with Ura.

Guys Stay strong and stick together. They can bully one of you but they can't bully all of you TOGETHER.

PS. Shauna is busy trying to nitpick the post to try and determine if someone in his squad is writing these post. Lol....Shaunana stop it.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast