Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 15
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey...I know Shawn and he desrves no respect!! I have witnessed his actions first hand and he deserves every last childish vent any one decides to post here.

NAPO deserved no respect as He has no respect for others EVER!!!
    He should be spoken about and treated the same way he treated others. He had no mercy when he lied on the people that work under him...he had no mercy when he down talked the woman he spoke bad about...and he had no mercy when he tried to get Wash fired...and not to forget the deputies in D2 he treated the same way....and the big dummy bragged about all the shit he did to others as if it was some joke or a feather in his cap.

Oh wait and let's not forget the countless citizens that called to report a crime but he had his deputies dismiss their complaint because of their skin color. I guess he feels the Hispanic community isnt worthy enough of having their complaint investigated properly. No wonder the Mexicans don't trust us!

Case in point event 20-765462. The writing in that call was written by Shawn. He took the deputy's laptop and cleared the call.
    Shawn completely dismissed the 11 year victim's allegation...surely because she was brown. If it had been a white girl living in fish hawk he would have ordered his deputies to arrest the suspect on the case. That is not the only case he has bullied his younger deputies to clear out improperly with minimal investigation.

IA if you haven't already...look at the calls he has gone 97 on. If any short cuts were taken by the deputies they were directed to do so by Shawn. Even his corporal had a fall out with him about taking shortcuts on sex crime cases...cases that you would think he would not take shortcuts on since he supposedly work CID.

I heard he was forced to take the corporal exam so they can get him the fuuk out of CID. You know how they do.

Their is even BWC footage of him directing Sanderson not to take care of this sig20 or drunk male..in fact that is the same drunk guy Gianni had to deal with hours later BECAUSE Shawn directed Sanderson not to do her job as she wanted to!!

This drunk guy incident is the same incident that started this thread because your boy decided to make fun of Gianni for cleaning up thr shiit he should had done hours prior. Way to deflect your inability to supervise Shawn.

Yup I went on a tangent.... don't defend Shawn he deserves nothing from anyone because if you were in the same shoes as he...he would help in digging your grave.

Shawn you are a Bigot. Cant wait to see you so I can tell it to you face to face !!!

Sounds like IA needs to step it up.

Unregistered
    If SN isn’t fired then our agency is condoning this type of behavior. They would be saying it’s okay to racially harass people, inappropriately touch women, make inappropriate comments, and create a hostile work environment. With all the craziness in the world and the assault on our profession we need supervisors that support their troops and help them reach their goals and potential. He doesn’t deserve to wear our uniform. People here have been demoted or fired for doing nothing close to the shenanigans SN has done for years. SN gotta go.

Unregistered
    O wow read the comments on the event number smh. No worries IA some one took a picture of it just incase it gets lost...
    The unit that Napo wrote the comments under has not been a cop long enough to write what was written.
    It isnt up to patrol deputies to decipher if a sex crime took place. That's what CID detectives get paid to do. It isnt up to patrol to give their opinion.
    I agree 100 with the original poster..had if the victim would have been a white child living in an affluent neighborhool we are all certain this soon-to-be-ex Sergeant would have forwarded the case to CID to investigate further.

NAPO was my corporal. He was worthless then he is even more worthless now.

Unregistered
    Well...what happened to this dipshiit? Here for Brian's funeral. I see this site is still very much alive!!! So is he STILL with you all?

Unregistered
    For TJ...for Amy.. for Sanderson ..and Gianni....

Unregistered
    Yo Hillsborough... do you plan to keep Shawn as you kept that racist azzhole wanna be LT.Howie woody all these years? Violating peoples rights because they have more melatonin on their skin then he does.

Unregistered
    Yo Hillsborough... do you plan to keep Shawn as you kept that racist azzhole wanna be LT.Howie woody all these years? Violating peoples rights because they have more melatonin on their skin then he does.
    Bro your auto correct sucks. It's melanin. Eumelanin if your are black.
    And i know for a fact he is a bigot. Hates blacks and woman in law enforcement. But eventually he will reap what he sowed.
    But to answer your question Lt. Wooden has been here about 40 years. And I don't think he will be leaving anytime soon. No one has thr ballz to get rid of his fuk ass. He has no life and must be so deep in debt since he needs to maximize his bottom line. He makes everyone around him miserable. Everything he put everyone through will be paid back to his son. I know Devin Hates his dad..but the Apple didn't fall too far from that tree.

Unregistered
    You are a spineless ******* for talking so poorly about people on an anonymous website. I assure you Lt Wooden isn’t in debt, nor is he too old to do this job. Have you ever considered that he enjoys his career in law enforcement. In reality, his decision to stay or leave is none of your decision. And to involve his son in this discussion....

You are pathetic, grow up.

Unregistered
    You are a spineless ******* for talking so poorly about people on an anonymous website. I assure you Lt Wooden isn’t in debt, nor is he too old to do this job. Have you ever considered that he enjoys his career in law enforcement. In reality, his decision to stay or leave is none of your decision. And to involve his son in this discussion....

You are pathetic, grow up.
    Lol...grow up and grow old to make everyone else's life miserable. Yes that's exactly what I plan to do.

I agree with the previous poster. But he is the only asz clown left in D4. There is todd but at least todd Knows Wtf he is doing. This old man gets off in calling the shots from afar without knowing wtf is at hand.
    And yup i still work with him and he is still the same racist azx wipe. The only difference is he doesnt have his other bigot buddies to stir the pot with. I wonder how he feels about having a Hispanic boss. I know that shit is eating him up. He is surrounded by non whites telling him how it will be done.
    And about his son...well we all have seen him at work and his work ethics are very aggressive borderline racist. Ask him about the chick he set up to get busted by street crimes.
    The Woodens are the pathetic ones.
    Ps. He likes this job so much because he Has No Life.
    Btw We are all Snakes...

Unregistered
    Omg Lt. Howie Woody. That biatch still works there. I remember when he, waytovich, and T. Anthony used to talk RACIST shit about w.porter. one of the main reasons will left early. Hey Howie woody...will was going to fuk your shit up. You are so lucky his mother showed him some class!!
    Hey Howie...waytovich told it all...

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast