Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 12
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then sit in the shadows and own the decision you made. Or are you coming out of your shell to accuse SN of touching your fanny?
    No one is sitting. But if you happen to see Shawn remind him of the time he used to get picked on by others and how it made him feel. Apparently, he became just like them. Shameful I say real shameful.

Unregistered
    No one is sitting. But if you happen to see Shawn remind him of the time he used to get picked on by others and how it made him feel. Apparently, he became just like them. Shameful I say real shameful.

That's how bullies perpetuate themselves, and yes, it is a shame.

Unregistered

Angry Why is this sorry person here????

I don't feel safe with this azzhole lingering in our building! Not sure why he was afforded the privilege to be in our office. Our office is full of blacks and females. Was he not accused of being a BIGOT??? Send him back to D4 where he belongs. Let the D4 deputies deal with him accordingly. I can't stand looking at him. What happened did his accruals run out? He has such a bad spirit within him. Someone needs to cast out those demons he is dealing with. He was such an azz to us over the phone when he would call up here or get on the radio to x66 a call. Why the fukk is he here UGH!!!!!!!! WARNING HCSO if he does anything I mean anything to us we are going to jump on him like a bag of diks! And it will be this agency's fault b/c they neglected to place him away from its employees!

Unregistered
    Relax Karen

Unregistered
    So was he transferred out of D4?

Unregistered
    Big meanie!

Unregistered
    So was the big meanie transferred out of D4?

Unregistered
    So was the big meanie transferred out of D4?
    Big azz bigot

Unregistered
    So was he transferred out of D4?
    Inappropriate touching of females...sexism...racism...hostile work environment...bullying....sop violations....civil rights violations....and his squad was about to choke his biatch bigot fuk azz out. Ohhh yes...and constant lying....mistreatment of employees...i think I have them all...maybe??

Unregistered
    Big meanie!
    You obviously never worked for him or anyone like him. Especially when you need to support a family and pay bills so you have to play along. A supervisor like that can literally ruin your life. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have seen many supper. Not me, but others. Mostly rookies. I learned long ago that when you step up to anyone like that, supervisor or not, they bittch up real fast. Just like you would. Bittch. The trick is to never compromise your self respect and be willing risk losing it all if need be. To sum up... Only YOU give people like SN the power to act like a bully. No one can change that. Not IA, not the uncaring political brass, not anyone. Only YOU.

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast