Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 8
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are an idiot. Another dikdtick supporting a zero fukstick!
    FYI Shawn would write people up on made up bullshit or a misunderstanding his DRUNK azz would interpret wrong. And even after realizing he was wrong he would twist shitt around to make his lie the truth. Finally glad someone stood up to his puzzy old azz and splatter his own shitz back on his DRUNK face. This is why the LT was not trusted..because instead of investigating the truth he would side with the drunk dikshiit.

This is why we get nowhere. You are too busy worrying about who "supports" whom to stick to the subject! The subject is harassment at D4, remember??

I don't work that district. Has an investigation of these serious allegations begun? If so, update us on status.

Unregistered
    This is why we get nowhere. You are too busy worrying about who "supports" whom to stick to the subject! The subject is harassment at D4, remember??

I don't work that district. Has an investigation of these serious allegations begun? If so, update us on status.
    I am going take an educated guess and say Yes. No one is talking over there and when that happens it equates to an invest has begun. I heard he is off for awhile.

Unregistered
    Shawn Napolitano touch me on duty and spoke nastiness in my ears.

Unregistered
    Shawn you plan to sale you boat?

Unregistered
    Shawn you plan to sale you boat?

Did you mean "sell", or "sail"?

Unregistered
    I thought he rode trail bikes?

Unregistered
    I thought he rode trail bikes?
    Meth mouth finally got caught. Karma is a Biatch. How many did he talk down to because he took them stripes to a different level. People that don't have control at home, of their finances, their family act just like this meth mouth clown did.

Unregistered
    Meth mouth finally got caught. Karma is a Biatch. How many did he talk down to because he took them stripes to a different level. People that don't have control at home, of their finances, their family act just like this meth mouth clown did.
    They got him?

Unregistered
    The problem with this agency is that it went from a mentality where we all knew, including our leaders, that this job sucks and that it is not safe and causes trauma. We all stuck together, we were all in it together, and our brass tried to make things easier on us to compensate. Remember when an zone was considered a big problem and not tolerated?

Now, mainly because of Docobo and this new mentality, the new mentality is... If you don’t like it quit. You are expendable and easily replaceable. If you don’t love this job and believe that you are lucky to have it, you are garbage. You are to tolerate the danger plus all the new bureaucracy.

Again... THIS AGENCY FAILED!
    Mmmm and they keep promoting the same people.

Unregistered
    Mmmm and they keep promoting the same people.
    IMO....he is one of those that get promoted to get them out of the way, in hopes they land a good corporal under them and a good lieutenant above them. He Never knew much of anything other then what he was told. He was Always too lazy to confirm if the info he was given was the truth.

Years ago he was given an award for a robbery case a D1 property detective solved for him. The detective didn't even receive an acknowledgement from his azz.

Shawn could not investigate himself out of a paper bag even if you cut holes in the bag. What a waste of air.

Notice not once did anyone come in here to defend him. It is ashame he was not dealt with sooner. As if our deputies don't have enough stressors to deal with.

The type of behavior I have read and heard about is not behavior learned or done overnight. This was not his first go around. Hats off to the deputies and supervisors that cut the snake at the head.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast