Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg Lt. Howie Woody. That biatch still works there. I remember when he, waytovich, and T. Anthony used to talk RACIST shit about w.porter. one of the main reasons will left early. Hey Howie woody...will was going to fuk your shit up. You are so lucky his mother showed him some class!!
    Hey Howie...waytovich told it all...
    Well you forgot Lunk.

Unregistered
    Wow, you were not happy with anyone, were you?

Unregistered
    Wow, you were not happy with anyone, were you?
    ??? Hapiness??? Who cares. Where is Shawn at? He owes me money. He bet me 50 bucks his investigation was full of lies and misunderstanding and he be back In less than 2 weeks. He has been gone for about 3 months. Shawn this wasn't a witch hunt. This was a biatch hunt. 59 bucks bro and I am compounding interest.

Btw...yes that Lieutenant is a racist kunt.

Unregistered
    You are a spineless ******* for talking so poorly about people on an anonymous website. I assure you Lt Wooden isn’t in debt, nor is he too old to do this job. Have you ever considered that he enjoys his career in law enforcement. In reality, his decision to stay or leave is none of your decision. And to involve his son in this discussion....

You are pathetic, grow up.
    This thread isn't about Howdy Woody..it is about Shawn.

But if I may add....ladies let it be known the more this howdy woody dinosaur supervisor calls you honey sweety baby...he is not being fatherly or affectionate. He is being condescending Because he believes women do not belong in law enforcement. So don't be fooled by his sweet split tongue this is the biggest dinosaur SNAKE we have in our agency!!!

Hey Shawn we miss your idiot self!!
    Have viewed any BWC footage lately??

Amy ...Gianni... Sanderson, TJ stay strong. Thank you. So glad he is not coming to our squad!!!

Unregistered
    I do miss Shawn. It was fun to watch him say stupid shit that his corporal would prove him wrong on. That damn idiot...it was hilarious to see him Bumble through bullshit he just made up as he went along. Shawn seriously I do miss how people used to laugh at you. While you made fun of Tag we made fun of you. You tracking? Do you know what I mean? Irrigardless...you are a drunk broke stupid azz jackazz that managed to pass a stupid test...

Oh guess what? Janak your old sergeant...that motherfuker you talked shit about....he going to be a rich *****...not fade away in the darkness as you many times said. I Guess you are alone in the dark with your white boy liquor.

Unregistered
    I do miss Shawn. It was fun to watch him say stupid shit that his corporal would prove him wrong on. That damn idiot...it was hilarious to see him Bumble through bullshit he just made up as he went along. Shawn seriously I do miss how people used to laugh at you. While you made fun of Tag we made fun of you. You tracking? Do you know what I mean? Irrigardless...you are a drunk broke stupid azz jackazz that managed to pass a stupid test...

Oh guess what? Janak your old sergeant...that motherfuker you talked shit about....he going to be a rich *****...not fade away in the darkness as you many times said. I Guess you are alone in the dark with your white boy liquor.
    He sure did talk crap about the happy Indian....we love you janak

Unregistered
    So HCSO, what’s happening with this loser and sorry excuse of a deputy? I never liked working with him because of the way he treated people. Scumbag.

Unregistered
    So HCSO, what’s happening with this loser and sorry excuse of a deputy? I never liked working with him because of the way he treated people. Scumbag.
    Rumors...that he may be keeping his rank and sent to D5 to replace our beloved sergeant....who by the way got railroaded!!!
    If he comes to our district he better tape his mouth shut and his hands to himself. No one will respect him anyways so not sure why doesnt he just LEAVE. I don't know why they are bringing him to D5 Tejon works here.

Unregistered
    Rumors...that he may be keeping his rank and sent to D5 to replace our beloved sergeant....who by the way got railroaded!!!
    If he comes to our district he better tape his mouth shut and his hands to himself. No one will respect him anyways so not sure why doesnt he just LEAVE. I don't know why they are bringing him to D5 Tejon works here.
    What happened to the D5 Sgt?

Unregistered
    I will welcome him with open arms as long as his last corporal comes with him. I would like to see her knock him the fuK out. Shawn you are an idiot. Worthless racist womanizer.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast