Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4

Are there any other supervisors out there that use the BWC to knick pick or poke fun of deputies? A few roll calls ago Sgt. SN-Kilo decided to play back a video of a kilo deputy and started making fun of the deputy in front of others in roll call. The deputy went along with it because really he has no other choice. If he complains that supervisor will just bully him some more. Even the LT thought it was funny. The only supervisor who defended him was Sgt. Tag. Isn't this again SOP?

This is the same Sgt. that should have gotten demoted after he, for no reason, started knick picking at a black deputy. We all knew it was racially motivated and done to that deputy because he tends to be very reserve and quiet. It was taken care of by the captain; but the deputy should have gone further. Then again, SN is real good friend with Ura so doubt anything would have come from it. This is the same douchebag sergeant that likes to grope and say inappropriate shiitt to his female deputies and acts as if he is horse playing. When is this dude ever going to be held accountable?

Unregistered
    If that’s true. The Deputy needs to have a side conversation with that Sgt and let him know that’s creating a “hostile workplace” for him/her. HR does not like hearing that, and it goes from the top & rolls right down to the bottom.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that’s true. The Deputy needs to have a side conversation with that Sgt and let him know that’s creating a “hostile workplace” for him/her. HR does not like hearing that, and it goes from the top & rolls right down to the bottom.
    I'm in D4 and for a fact his whole squad has told him not to do that because he's done it in the past and regarding a hostile work environment he created one for all of those that saw and heard him critique that video not sure what else can the deputy do since the lieutenant was also involved in making fun of the deputy. And actually I believe that BWC sop says the supervisor is not supposed to be doing that to begin with and to do it in front of everyone makes it even worse.

Unregistered
    Previously in another thread this was written:
    "Yeah and SN does that bs too along with other shady stuff. Not all but a lot of the D4 B shift supervisors are sooo terrible. The bad ones definitely need to go. #maked4greatagain
    "Shady Stuff" interesting."

He replied with:
    "Thank you to whomever posted a comment on Leo Affairs about nitpicking on BWC videos. Only the 2nd time in my career I made it on Leo Affaris. 👏"

I received this from some1 in kilo.
    Obviously it is something he practices often!!!

The kilo Deps won't tell on him however they won't lie for him if the major asks. Hopefully the new major cares enough about his people to start and investigation.

The ridicule was done in front of Juliet and kilo units.

Unregistered
    Are there any other supervisors out there that use the BWC to knick pick or poke fun of deputies? A few roll calls ago Sgt. SN-Kilo decided to play back a video of a kilo deputy and started making fun of the deputy in front of others in roll call. The deputy went along with it because really he has no other choice. If he complains that supervisor will just bully him some more. Even the LT thought it was funny. The only supervisor who defended him was Sgt. Tag. Isn't this again SOP?

This is the same Sgt. that should have gotten demoted after he, for no reason, started knick picking at a black deputy. We all knew it was racially motivated and done to that deputy because he tends to be very reserve and quiet. It was taken care of by the captain; but the deputy should have gone further. Then again, SN is real good friend with Ura so doubt anything would have come from it. This is the same douchebag sergeant that likes to grope and say inappropriate shiitt to his female deputies and acts as if he is horse playing. When is this dude ever going to be held accountable?
    From a previous post...
    I'm not a lawyer and I didn't sleep in a Holliday Inn express last night but given to the right attorney, that sounds like a HUGE civil rights violation. In fact, it sounds like there were several violations mostly the groping, if they did in fact occur.

Unregistered
    From a previous post...
    I'm not a lawyer and I didn't sleep in a Holliday Inn express last night but given to the right attorney, that sounds like a HUGE civil rights violation. In fact, it sounds like there were several violations mostly the groping, if they did in fact occur.
    Response on original thread...

Truly agree. I work with the supervisor they speak off and for some reason he forgot how it felt when he used to get bullied as a patrol deputy and corporal. In SC we used to call him pappipotamus. One would say we were wrong for calling him names; But, given the hell and lies he put us through when our sergeant would take off IT WAS VERY WELL DESERVED!!! From what I hear he still lies and likes to bend the truth, yet he has the nerve to talk bad about LT. HW. They are both twins when it comes to policing and supervising. HW needs to retire and SN needs to get demoted. They can not be trusted![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    "Yeah and SN does that bs too along with other shady stuff. Not all but a lot of the D4 B shift supervisors are sooo terrible. The bad ones definitely need to go. #maked4greatagain

He replied with:
    "Thank you to whomever posted a comment on Leo Affairs about nitpicking on BWC videos. Only the 2nd time in my career I made it on Leo Affaris. 👏"

The kilo Deps won't tell on him however they won't lie for him if the major asks. Hopefully the new major cares enough about his people to start and investigation.

Wow! If he sent that then he is intimidating the deputies and promoting a hostile work environment. Smh. Hcso what else is next?

Unregistered
    Wow! If he sent that then he is intimidating the deputies and promoting a hostile work environment. Smh. Hcso what else is next?
    What the Hellp is wrong with you people?? If this is happening, document it and take it to HR.

If they do nothing, get a labor attorney.

Unregistered

He replied with:

That’s disgusting. Sounds like a real insecure asshole IMO. Most have lost the memo that Leaders lead from the front. Sad when little insecure people need to belittle those under them to feel good about themselves.

Unregistered
    Response on original thread...

Truly agree. I work with the supervisor they speak off and for some reason he forgot how it felt when he used to get bullied as a patrol deputy and corporal. In SC we used to call him pappipotamus. One would say we were wrong for calling him names; But, given the hell and lies he put us through when our sergeant would take off IT WAS VERY WELL DESERVED!!! From what I hear he still lies and likes to bend the truth, yet he has the nerve to talk bad about LT. HW. They are both twins when it comes to policing and supervising. HW needs to retire and SN needs to get demoted. They can not be trusted!
    [/QUOTE]

As I figured a little insecure person who was treated away and instead of being better than that, he/she needs to be that. Labor Attorney and HR they will be gone tomorrow. As ins not protecting anyone of its going to cost them money

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast