Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 5
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s keep dep AM and dep TW names off the site, but I do agree with you all.
    AM gets bullied by Shawn N. the worst and TW should have beat the puzzy out of that puzzy azz drunk shawn. S. Sanderson also gets bullied by him...but from what I hear she gives it back to his punk azz real harf!!!! She is a fighter unlike the other two. Fukc Napolitano. His old azz.

Unregistered
    Our HR? Have you taken a step back and looked at our HR?

Those gals would take a bullet to protect the folks that are "servicing" them.....

Did you miss the second part of my statement?? Let them run the investigation.

If it is not resolved to your satisfaction, take legal action.

Unregistered
    Did you miss the second part of my statement?? Let them run the investigation.

If it is not resolved to your satisfaction, take legal action.
    Yes..let them work the investigation if there is even one happening.
    If he doesn't get demoted or fired then go straight to an attorney.
    His groping, sexist comments, and bullying have created a hostile work environment. It is not his first time.
    You all seen how he did TW and nothing happened to him. Absolutely Nothing!!!
    So if they don't demote or fire him then Hcso is simply saying they support his behavior.
    Other supervisors have done way less and they were demoted or fired.

On a personal note: HEY Shawn you finally got caught. Let's see if you can lie your way out of this one.

Unregistered
    Yes..let them work the investigation if there is even one happening.
    If he doesn't get demoted or fired then go straight to an attorney.
    His groping, sexist comments, and bullying have created a hostile work environment. It is not his first time.
    You all seen how he did TW and nothing happened to him. Absolutely Nothing!!!
    So if they don't demote or fire him then Hcso is simply saying they support his behavior.
    Other supervisors have done way less and they were demoted or fired.

On a personal note: HEY Shawn you finally got caught. Let's see if you can lie your way out of this one.

Someone else posted that there was an investigation, so if there is, good.

If one is not one in-process, then it needs to be documented and begun. As we know, investigations go nowhere if no one speaks out.

If the outcome is not adequate, seek legal representation.

NO one should ever put up with that behavior. Another plus is if the hammer comes down hard enough, it should be a huge deterrent to others.

Unregistered
    AM and TW are the epitome of what this agency and all other police agencies look for in a cop. Smart honest deputies with a ton of actual life skills and experiences plus big hearts and common sense. I worked with both of them over the past two decade and I would go to helll and back with them. Those deputies and most others are the main reason I post here. Scum bags like SN that treat them the way that he does is deplorable. Not to mention the HCSO baseline of deputies in general being seen as expendable disposable and easily replaceable assets. Our executive staff is so disconnected and our command staff are on such rank chasing agendas that bully supervisors get overlooked. Mainly ignored to not rock the district boat. Me personally, the only reason, and I mean the only reason, I’d be abuse I have been blessed with great supervisors. From LT down. Call it luck, but I’m one FUKER away from telling them to suck my balls and quit on the spot.

Unregistered
    Major York and Captain Marsicano were awesome leaders of District 4

Unregistered
    Looks Robbie is going to as well.

Unregistered
    AM gets bullied by Shawn N. the worst and TW should have beat the puzzy out of that puzzy azz drunk shawn. S. Sanderson also gets bullied by him...but from what I hear she gives it back to his punk azz real harf!!!! She is a fighter unlike the other two. Fukc Napolitano. His old azz.
    Bullies like him are only as bad as you fearing to lose your job. Their behavior is fueled by your fear of getting fired or in trouble. Or worse, if you need this job as your identity, if you seek approval for that next transfer or prospective promotion, these bullies will use that against you and you will let them. Because you won’t want to rock the boat or blacklisted. This agencies specialty. Never fear any loss and NEVER tell them your goals and never ever ask for anything. They will use your goals to string you along and walk all over you. Ever wonder why, after you are asked where you want to go in the agency, they tell you do first become a whatever like FTO and make you do a bunch of other crap for years and promise that transfer to happen later only to never get it. Only to see other deputies put in for those same transfers out of no where and they get the transfers without ever discussing with anyone prior before they applied? All while you continue to work hard towards your chance for years for that same transfer. Once you learn that this job can be gone at any time, that you are disposable, that mastery means less than nothing, once you let go and not give one fuk, and once you live your life in a way where you do not rely much on this job, you render the bullies powerless. I have told supervisors like that to screw off. Its all a self esteem boosting show for them. This is why you need to have a good solid college degree, or go get one, or finish the one you are working towards, plus always be looking for a back up plan or next career. We are worthless to this agency and society in general. Now add bullies to the mix. No amount of money will make me *****hh up to a bully supervisor. Is that center console fishing boat worth you selling your pride? Especially if you are a parent? Would you let your children watch them treat you like that? Keep in mind that this agency shifted away from hiring experienced ex cops or older people with prior business experience elsewhere to hiring kids out of college. Thats because it’s easy to scare and to manipulate college kids. They claim that they te experienced brought too many bad habits. BS! Experienced people with life skills see right through their crap and stand up for themselves. Our prideful brass can’t handle that. It sure backfired though. These young rookies are quitting faster than ever before. The only ones left to pick on are the ones on the home stretch needing to make it to retirement like AM and TW. Stand up to these A holes. They will back off, if not, fukc them. Let them do what they want. Getting fired is a blessing in disguise. Especially with this current inappreciative anti cop narrative. Fukc them all. Come to work, do your job, tell bullies to fuk off, and collect your pay for that day. Make no future plans that include this job. Catch up on debit and save money while here and hit the career market hard in the mean time. This is no career. This job is traumatic. Last thing we need is a boss making it worse. Consider yourself a day laborer and never let a bully supervisor push you around. Before any of you assssholes tell me it the same in the private sector, we put our lives on the line. Because of that, we should be spared of the private sector games. OR deal with the private sector games, but not be in danger. This BS agency expects us to deal with both. That is why the HCSO FAILS!

Unregistered
    Bullies like him are only as bad as you fearing to lose your job. Their behavior is fueled by your fear of getting fired or in trouble. Or worse, if you need this job as your identity, if you seek approval for that next transfer or prospective promotion, these bullies will use that against you and you will let them. Because you won’t want to rock the boat or blacklisted. This agencies specialty. Never fear any loss and NEVER tell them your goals and never ever ask for anything. They will use your goals to string you along and walk all over you. Ever wonder why, after you are asked where you want to go in the agency, they tell you do first become a whatever like FTO and make you do a bunch of other crap for years and promise that transfer to happen later only to never get it. Only to see other deputies put in for those same transfers out of no where and they get the transfers without ever discussing with anyone prior before they applied? All while you continue to work hard towards your chance for years for that same transfer. Once you learn that this job can be gone at any time, that you are disposable, that mastery means less than nothing, once you let go and not give one fuk, and once you live your life in a way where you do not rely much on this job, you render the bullies powerless. I have told supervisors like that to screw off. Its all a self esteem boosting show for them. This is why you need to have a good solid college degree, or go get one, or finish the one you are working towards, plus always be looking for a back up plan or next career. We are worthless to this agency and society in general. Now add bullies to the mix. No amount of money will make me *****hh up to a bully supervisor. Is that center console fishing boat worth you selling your pride? Especially if you are a parent? Would you let your children watch them treat you like that? Keep in mind that this agency shifted away from hiring experienced ex cops or older people with prior business experience elsewhere to hiring kids out of college. Thats because it’s easy to scare and to manipulate college kids. They claim that they te experienced brought too many bad habits. BS! Experienced people with life skills see right through their crap and stand up for themselves. Our prideful brass can’t handle that. It sure backfired though. These young rookies are quitting faster than ever before. The only ones left to pick on are the ones on the home stretch needing to make it to retirement like AM and TW. Stand up to these A holes. They will back off, if not, fukc them. Let them do what they want. Getting fired is a blessing in disguise. Especially with this current inappreciative anti cop narrative. Fukc them all. Come to work, do your job, tell bullies to fuk off, and collect your pay for that day. Make no future plans that include this job. Catch up on debit and save money while here and hit the career market hard in the mean time. This is no career. This job is traumatic. Last thing we need is a boss making it worse. Consider yourself a day laborer and never let a bully supervisor push you around. Before any of you assssholes tell me it the same in the private sector, we put our lives on the line. Because of that, we should be spared of the private sector games. OR deal with the private sector games, but not be in danger. This BS agency expects us to deal with both. That is why the HCSO FAILS!

Then do us all a favor and quit now. Go to the fabulous private sector-which has the same shiit-but your life isn't on the line daily...in most cases.

Unregistered
    Then do us all a favor and quit now. Go to the fabulous private sector-which has the same shiit-but your life isn't on the line daily...in most cases.
    Why should they quit oh genius one? Though they ramble.. all key points they mention are true. Sometimes this Agency can't handle that. Perception is their main concern. Well I perceive SN has a hidden sexual gratification when he touches the females AND when he intimidates and bullies his squad with his actions and comments I also perceive it satisfies the lack of control he has in his personal life and finances. So perceive that Hillsborough.
    Hope the major investigates everything thoroughly. This office may be alot of things but it is highly unlikely for them to support Shawn's disgusting behavior.
    Guys and Gals keep your head up and move forward with honor and strength you all did the right thing!

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast