Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 22
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Ohhh wooowwww
    This old dude still here??
    For the record if this was a black supervisor doing this to white employees/subordinates they would have never been given due process. Hell they would have fired my black asz since I am not AC.

Unregistered
    Not sure why this case has taken so long. This was a slam dunk case with some creditable witnesses and victims. Are they waiting for it to expire or have they made their decision and Napo is rebutting it?

There have been numerous supervisors during the Chad administration that have done way less things and not against employees...ie LT. White...now deputy WHITE. So not sure why this has taken so long. They sure didn't take that long to fire Janak for doing his job. NOT firing him will simply show how this office practices systemic racism with their minority and female employess as they practice it with our community. Keep him keep him keep him. Please keep him. We all shall have fun with his cowart punk azs. A wounded lamb in the mist of hungry wolves.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep waiting. Based on my many years working here, they only act when it benefits the upper command or to prevent a law suit. Interestingly enough, they will even through each other under the bus. You are either in the connected clique or you are destined a long hard road on the front lines your entire career. Even these connected golden boys screw each other over and burn each other. There is no loyalty at any level at this agency. Everyone just runs around scared of the next rank up. Pitiful these people are the one that mean the difference between peace and anarchy.

Stay off the radar. No bad blips or even good blips on the radar screen. They are all bad regardless. Any attention is bad. Come to work, do your job at 100%. NO MORE and no less. Don't prove anything to anyone. Do nothing for the numbers. Only do what’s right in that given moment. Don’t let them give you anything they can later take away. Stand up for your self in a calm strong manner using short simple sentences. Be willing to walk away from this job at any time and be willing to accept that you can be gone tomorrow at any time for any reason as if you never existed. Live simple while using this job to catch up on bills or get through school. After that... Move on. Do not include this job in any long term goal. For us that are stuck here due to things having deteriorated slowly over the years, that now this useless thankless skill means nothing in the private sector, keep on trucking. Tolerate no BS or bullying even if it means losing your job.

I have never in my life seen a phenomenon where a skill that takes decades to develops, a skill that can mean the difference between life and death, a skill that allows us to take a humans freedoms away, where we are sent to make the same decisions about a person’s liberties as a psychotherapist does, has absolutely no value in the private sector and especially within this very own agency. A phase five rookie replacing a 25 year veteran truly means nothing. They are both seem as the same. In fact, the rookie is seen as better due to being cheaper. This is part of their system. Keep us at zero value and expendable so we have zero power to barging and demand. Keep that in mind while waiting for this agency to look out for you as a person. They only do what they do to prevent negative press or law suits. If they don’t smell that coming, you are out in the wind.

In the end. To sum up. Nothing will be done about SN or anything else unless the agency sees a loss coming. Law suit, negative media exposure, massive deputy walk out (I wish), and so on... Stand up to yourself at the moment with people like SN. Other than that, don’t count on this place to back you up unless you take legal action. And I mean real legal action. With multiple petitioners, with a bad ass attorney, and media releases. Watch them drop SN in the grease real fast. No loyalty here. Remember that. Collect you paycheck and go home on time. Those are the only true important things to worry about when it all boils down.
    Spot on. Best post ever ! Great advice.

Unregistered
    Ohhh wooowwww
    This old dude still here??
    For the record if this was a black supervisor doing this to white employees/subordinates they would have never been given due process. Hell they would have fired my black asz since I am not AC.
    Well heard today the major recommended he get demoted to deputy...thanks Major you are the Man!!!!
    Of course Shawn is appealing it and he sat ifo the DBR on Tuesday or Wednesday and now his jacket is sitting on Chads desk. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
    Doubt Chad will go with the demotion....if he is smart he will fire his azz....if he doesn"t HCSO is going to be writting a bigger check to thr mad little Indian we all Love!!!

Unregistered
    Well heard today the major recommended he get demoted to deputy...thanks Major you are the Man!!!!
    Of course Shawn is appealing it and he sat ifo the DBR on Tuesday or Wednesday and now his jacket is sitting on Chads desk. Tick tock tick tock tick tock.
    Doubt Chad will go with the demotion....if he is smart he will fire his azz....if he doesn"t HCSO is going to be writting a bigger check to thr mad little Indian we all Love!!!
    What the what? He still here? Damn.

Unregistered
    What the what? He still here? Damn.
    Hillsborough I need a sergeant in my squad I thought you were sending fat azz

Unregistered
    ****Gender-Based Harassment****
    Gender-based harassment is unwelcome conduct based on an individual's actual or perceived sex. It includes slurs, taunts, stereotypes, or name-calling as well as gender-motivated physical threats, attacks, or other hateful conduct.

It has been about 2 weeks since Shawn took his case to DBR to fight his demotion. 2 WEEKS.

Is Chad really thinking in keeping this clown after this clown continually made sexes comments to females in thr squad? Way to protect your assets Hillsborough. I have never ever seen the a DBR take this long.

If you all keep him or not demote him this case will be a nice one to reveal to the public how racist and sexest our own agency is with their employees.... shawnagate!

Unregistered
    ****Gender-Based Harassment****
    Gender-based harassment is unwelcome conduct based on an individual's actual or perceived sex. It includes slurs, taunts, stereotypes, or name-calling as well as gender-motivated physical threats, attacks, or other hateful conduct.

It has been about 2 weeks since Shawn took his case to DBR to fight his demotion. 2 WEEKS.

Is Chad really thinking in keeping this clown after this clown continually made sexes comments to females in thr squad? Way to protect your assets Hillsborough. I have never ever seen the a DBR take this long.

If you all keep him or not demote him this case will be a nice one to reveal to the public how racist and sexest our own agency is with their employees.... shawnagate!
    I heard Shawn may be retiring that is why he keeps taking off long periods at a time. Don't think Chad will be changing the major's recommendation of demotion and a demotion would really fukc with the little pride Shawn has left.

That goes to show you that he knows the other deputies will treat him like a wounded prey and give him a taste of his own medicine. He fukced with so many people that his mere presence made people upset.

Unregistered
    Could he be switching to the investment plan, buying time and using accruals? Others have done the same to structure their retirement before resignation, or termination.

Unregistered
    Could he be switching to the investment plan, buying time and using accruals? Others have done the same to structure their retirement before resignation, or termination.
    I heard deputies from one district say this and D5 say the other. Either way he should be out if he doesn't take the demotion. I pitty the supervisor that has to deal with him if he stays.
    They should put him back in D4 and let Karma deal with him ! Couple supervisors in different districts would love to have him. I believe they said, "Shawn works real hard in doing as little as possible; Shawn is ok he just gossips like a girl; shawn should of never been promoted, he was promoted out of CID after robbery investigations were sent back for the districts to handle; Shawn deserved what he got, he has been fuking with people for awhile." Imagine that!

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast