Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn... has anyone read the new sexual HARRASMENT SOP or attended In service? It spells out everything the Shawn did wrong. I guess they are waiting for the new promotion assignments to sneak his name in there and act like nothing happened. Lol....hcso we are waiting.
    Keep waiting. Based on my many years working here, they only act when it benefits the upper command or to prevent a law suit. Interestingly enough, they will even through each other under the bus. You are either in the connected clique or you are destined a long hard road on the front lines your entire career. Even these connected golden boys screw each other over and burn each other. There is no loyalty at any level at this agency. Everyone just runs around scared of the next rank up. Pitiful these people are the one that mean the difference between peace and anarchy.

Stay off the radar. No bad blips or even good blips on the radar screen. They are all bad regardless. Any attention is bad. Come to work, do your job at 100%. NO MORE and no less. Don't prove anything to anyone. Do nothing for the numbers. Only do what’s right in that given moment. Don’t let them give you anything they can later take away. Stand up for your self in a calm strong manner using short simple sentences. Be willing to walk away from this job at any time and be willing to accept that you can be gone tomorrow at any time for any reason as if you never existed. Live simple while using this job to catch up on bills or get through school. After that... Move on. Do not include this job in any long term goal. For us that are stuck here due to things having deteriorated slowly over the years, that now this useless thankless skill means nothing in the private sector, keep on trucking. Tolerate no BS or bullying even if it means losing your job.

I have never in my life seen a phenomenon where a skill that takes decades to develops, a skill that can mean the difference between life and death, a skill that allows us to take a humans freedoms away, where we are sent to make the same decisions about a person’s liberties as a psychotherapist does, has absolutely no value in the private sector and especially within this very own agency. A phase five rookie replacing a 25 year veteran truly means nothing. They are both seem as the same. In fact, the rookie is seen as better due to being cheaper. This is part of their system. Keep us at zero value and expendable so we have zero power to barging and demand. Keep that in mind while waiting for this agency to look out for you as a person. They only do what they do to prevent negative press or law suits. If they don’t smell that coming, you are out in the wind.

In the end. To sum up. Nothing will be done about SN or anything else unless the agency sees a loss coming. Law suit, negative media exposure, massive deputy walk out (I wish), and so on... Stand up to yourself at the moment with people like SN. Other than that, don’t count on this place to back you up unless you take legal action. And I mean real legal action. With multiple petitioners, with a bad ass attorney, and media releases. Watch them drop SN in the grease real fast. No loyalty here. Remember that. Collect you paycheck and go home on time. Those are the only true important things to worry about when it all boils down.

Unregistered

Keep him keep him keep him yes please

Keep waiting. Based on my many years working here, they only act when it benefits the upper command or to prevent a law suit. Interestingly enough, they will even through each other under the bus. You are either in the connected clique or you are destined a long hard road on the front lines your entire career. Even these connected golden boys screw each other over and burn each other. There is no loyalty at any level at this agency. Everyone just runs around scared of the next rank up. Pitiful these people are the one that mean the difference between peace and anarchy.

Stay off the radar. No bad blips or even good blips on the radar screen. They are all bad regardless. Any attention is bad. Come to work, do your job at 100%. NO MORE and no less. Don't prove anything to anyone. Do nothing for the numbers. Only do what’s right in that given moment. Don’t let them give you anything they can later take away. Stand up for your self in a calm strong manner using short simple sentences. Be willing to walk away from this job at any time and be willing to accept that you can be gone tomorrow at any time for any reason as if you never existed. Live simple while using this job to catch up on bills or get through school. After that... Move on. Do not include this job in any long term goal. For us that are stuck here due to things having deteriorated slowly over the years, that now this useless thankless skill means nothing in the private sector, keep on trucking. Tolerate no BS or bullying even if it means losing your job.

I have never in my life seen a phenomenon where a skill that takes decades to develops, a skill that can mean the difference between life and death, a skill that allows us to take a humans freedoms away, where we are sent to make the same decisions about a person’s liberties as a psychotherapist does, has absolutely no value in the private sector and especially within this very own agency. A phase five rookie replacing a 25 year veteran truly means nothing. They are both seem as the same. In fact, the rookie is seen as better due to being cheaper. This is part of their system. Keep us at zero value and expendable so we have zero power to barging and demand. Keep that in mind while waiting for this agency to look out for you as a person. They only do what they do to prevent negative press or law suits. If they don’t smell that coming, you are out in the wind.

****In the end. To sum up. Nothing will be done about SN or anything else unless the agency sees a loss coming. Law suit, negative media exposure, massive deputy walk out (I wish), and so on... Stand up to yourself at the moment with people like SN. Other than that, don’t count on this place to back you up unless you take legal action. And I mean real legal action. With multiple petitioners, with a bad ass attorney, and media releases. Watch them drop SN in the grease real fast. No loyalty here. Remember that. Collect you paycheck and go home on time. Those are the only true important things to worry about when it all boils down.

***Legal action and Media***

Discriminatory Discipline.... where do I start. Let's start with Janak.

1. Minority sergeant doing his job, gets FIRED and ARRESTED for assisting in the arrest of a repeat violent offender who escaped from a secured drug treatment facility after being released by mistake by an incompitent jail deputy.

2. A white scandalous drunk Sgt. keeps his job after inappropriately touching 2 female employees, constantly belittling of one of the hardest working females in this agency, bullying and harassing one of the most compassionate BLACK male deputies in this agency,

AND let's not forget what started this thread...
    the nitpicking of the BWC footage, while making fun of another hard working deputy in roll call, that was cleaning up Napo's mess to begin with.

Sooooo if Napo was a minority... guaranteed he would have been fired 2 weeks after the interviews had been completed.

But nooooo....that is not the case here, ladies and gents.
    Because Ura and Napo are drinking and fishing buddies...this sgt. continues to collect sgt.'s pay(what other reason could it be -its not like Napo has done anything spectacular in his career. The only case he had been recognized for was solved by a retired D1 female detective which he didn't even bother to acknowledge or say thank you to).

So yea let HCSO keep that stupid fukc. It will make Janak's payout that much bigger and allow Napo's victims to sue.

ONLY one of them needs to sue...the rest can be witnesses and still get that payout.

I see a huge media blitz happening if HCSO does not fire or demote this clown. He was given a chance to change and do better after his incident with the gentle black male deputy.

But, He didn't change. Instead, he belittled, harassed, intimidated, touched some tits and asz, and made deputies NRE calls for incidents that warranted further investigation.

I say keep him. I want to see the fireworks. Popcorn N wine ready.

This shit show will not stay behind the curtains. Too many moving parts and landmines on the ready!!!

Unregistered

1. Minority sergeant doing his job, gets FIRED and ARRESTED for assisting in the arrest of a repeat violent offender who escaped from a secured drug treatment facility after being released by mistake by an incompitent jail deputy.

2. A white scandalous drunk Sgt. keeps his job after inappropriately touching 2 female employees, constantly belittling of one of the hardest working females in this agency, bullying and harassing one of the most compassionate BLACK male deputies in this agency,

the nitpicking of the BWC footage, while making fun of another hard working deputy in roll call, that was cleaning up Napo's mess to begin with.

Sooooo if Napo was a minority... guaranteed he would have been fired 2 weeks after the interviews had been completed.

Because Ura and Napo are drinking and fishing buddies...this sgt. continues to collect sgt.'s pay(what other reason could it be -its not like Napo has done anything spectacular in his career. The only case he had been recognized for was solved by a retired D1 female detective which he didn't even bother to acknowledge or say thank you to).

So yea let HCSO keep that stupid fukc. It will make Janak's payout that much bigger and allow Napo's victims to sue.

ONLY one of them needs to sue...the rest can be witnesses and still get that payout.

I see a huge media blitz happening if HCSO does not fire or demote this clown. He was given a chance to change and do better after his incident with the gentle black male deputy.

But, He didn't change. Instead, he belittled, harassed, intimidated, touched some tits and asz, and made deputies NRE calls for incidents that warranted further investigation.

This shit show will not stay behind the curtains. Too many moving parts and landmines on the ready!!!
    Good try in your attempt to utilize reverse psychology. As much as we all know how stupid some of the command staff and others involved in this investigation are, their IQs aren't under 80; therefore, this employee will soon be demoted or fired. If they keep Shawn, then Janak will receive a very large paycheck and that is the last thing Chad wants.

Unregistered

pick a nit

nit·pick
    /ˈnitˌpik/
    Learn to pronounce
    verbINFORMAL
    verb: nit-pick
    engage in fussy or pedantic fault-finding.
    "the state is nitpicking about minor administrative matters" ................ Ucking fidiots
    derived from picking head lice eggs "nits" from a head of hair.

Unregistered
    derived from picking head lice eggs "nits" from a head of hair.
    Lol....yes I believe it had been determined that the person who originally started the post spelled nitpicking wrong in order to get everyone's attention.

But lets dissect, or as you wish to correct, *nitpick* ...the actual meaning of nitpicking and how it applies to YOU, SHAWN.

I know this is you because I have heard you call those that told on you a bunch of idiots because they chose to eye dialect a word to get our attention.

Shawn was the byproduct or the egg of the racist and sexist scum supervisors that have for many years treated minorities and woman as they pleased. Not many left, Chad has done a great job getting rid of them or forcing them to retire early.

Shawn was literally picked out of D4's hair, just like head lice eggs. Go fukc(eye dialect) yourself fat boy!

Unregistered

Knicker

Lol....yes I believe it had been determined that the person who originally started the post spelled nitpicking wrong in order to get everyone's attention.

But lets dissect, or as you wish to correct, *nitpick* ...the actual meaning of nitpicking and how it applies to YOU, SHAWN.

I know this is you because I have heard you call those that told on you a bunch of idiots because they chose to eye dialect a word to get our attention.

Shawn was the byproduct or the egg of the racist and sexist scum supervisors that have for many years treated minorities and woman as they pleased. Not many left, Chad has done a great job getting rid of them or forcing them to retire early.

Shawn was literally picked out of D4's hair, just like head lice eggs. Go fukc(eye dialect) yourself fat boy!
    Knick: short for "knickerbocker" or "knicker," loose-fitting trousers gathered at the knee or calf or short underpants worn by women or girls.

Unregistered
    “ treated minorities and woman”. For goodness sake please self edit before posting

Unregistered
    “ treated minorities and woman”. For goodness sake please self edit before posting
    Hell no one cares about self editing. The information is received and understood. You understand when they write fukc....so u can understand the woman is women. Don't be a douche bag. Oh wait diz I spel tgat right bozz hogg?

Unregistered
    Knick: short for "knickerbocker" or "knicker," loose-fitting trousers gathered at the knee or calf or short underpants worn by women or girls.
    Whoa....sounds like some racial under tones.

Unregistered

Did your pop corn and wine dry up?

No one is going to do anything to sarge.

This agency would rather pay out cash before admitting one of their so called colonel' s buddy did any wrong.

Look at the female cpl. that was dismissed from recruitment & screening...then sent to the range...then now in school resource. Wonder what she did? Plenty I say to get fired or demoted but because her hubby was a colonel she can do as she pleases to all of us and others people's husband. Down right DIRTY RUG.

So Shawn ain't going nowhere. Get your purses out.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast