Knick Picking BWC in Roll Call D4 - Page 4
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You certainly sound like you know exactly how to run this investigation. Why don't you head this up, know it all??
    Lol...yup that's it. You got it.

Unregistered
    You certainly sound like you know exactly how to run this investigation. Why don't you head this up, know it all??
    Agreed!!! Sounds like we have another mastermind on board. Just like SN masterminded his gossip, fondling, bullying , lies, sexest and racist practices right under his supervisors noses and some how managed to still be employed here. You are either him or another supervisor like him.
    There are wolves dressed up as sheep dogs taking advantage of our flock. Protect the sheep not the wolf; a wolf who would only make fun of you and gossip about you if you were the one in the hot seat.

Unregistered
    Agreed!!! Sounds like we have another mastermind on board. Just like SN masterminded his gossip, fondling, bullying , lies, sexest and racist practices right under his supervisors noses and some how managed to still be employed here. You are either him or another supervisor like him.
    There are wolves dressed up as sheep dogs taking advantage of our flock. Protect the sheep not the wolf; a wolf who would only make fun of you and gossip about you if you were the one in the hot seat.

I agree! This shiit behavior needs to go NOW. Why don't you stop running your mouth, Dep Sheep Dawg, and get this investigation up and running!

Or are you just a Dep Dawg? One who biitches, acts like a know it all-but does nothing.

Unregistered
    I agree! This shiit behavior needs to go NOW. Why don't you stop running your mouth, Dep Sheep Dawg, and get this investigation up and running!

Or are you just a Dep Dawg? One who biitches, acts like a know it all-but does nothing.
    Not deputy sheep dawg...but the investigation is already in motion. The concern is who is conducting it since the misbehaviour happened on his watch. When you are buddy buddy with the perpetrator it is rather hard to believe the facts would be presented as received and not water downed to steer the outcome as a misunderstanding. Surely you can understand that!

Unregistered
    Not deputy sheep dawg...but the investigation is already in motion. The concern is who is conducting it since the misbehaviour happened on his watch. When you are buddy buddy with the perpetrator it is rather hard to believe the facts would be presented as received and not water downed to steer the outcome as a misunderstanding. Surely you can understand that!

If collusion between investigator and perpetrator is a concern, then HR should be notified so this can be properly elevated.

They should also be aware if not properly investigated, legal remedies are not ruled out.

Unregistered
    If collusion between investigator and perpetrator is a concern, then HR should be notified so this can be properly elevated.

They should also be aware if not properly investigated, legal remedies are not ruled out.
    Our HR? Have you taken a step back and looked at our HR?

Those gals would take a bullet to protect the folks that are "servicing" them.....

Unregistered
    I am not passing judgement about the current D4 staff; however, Major York and Captain (later Major) Marsicano created an awesome district with staff and deputies/detectives that were happy to come to work, and therefor worked hard with impressive results!
    Yeah man. Its so sad. I used to enjoy coming to work back then when York ran things. Marsicano could teach our entire brass a thing or two about morale and respect.

I worked for SN for a little while. He is out of his mind. I thought it was just me, but later so many said the same thing. Deputy TW is a great guy. SN put him through the ringer. Let’s keep TW’s name out of this site though.

Unregistered
    It amazes me how these are up KoolAid drinking fast tracked brown nosers come here to undermine us when we bring up serious issues like how SN has treated so many. Just so they can sell their souls for higher ranks.

This agency is FUKCED UP! Its priorities are FUKCED UP! The people that do the primary job as deputies are of the lowest priority and that is FUKCED UP! People likeD4 LT HW, SGT TA, SGT SN, CPL DW, and so many other bullies are FUKCED UP!

Unregistered
    Let’s keep dep AM and dep TW names off the site, but I do agree with you all.

Unregistered
    I hope every day someone in this agency gets butt hurt enough to make these posts a big deal and push the issue. So many people respond after me and others trying to discredit and undermine us, when I can care less what they say. Attention to this site is the priority. There is so much information here going back years! Let them investigate. Let them try to subpoena who we are. Let them bring it up at roll call or meeting! Then it will be free advertisement for more to come read. Even better, let the media post even one story about this site. That is my goal every time I post. Everytime I post THE TRUTH! Bring the spotlight! This site is here for a reason!

I won’t back this agency until it backs us.

They do not care about us or the citizens we serve. If they did, we would have enough deputies to respond to calls and do the job. Not a bunch of unnecessary fluff positions, supervisory positions, brass, command, executive staff, and sworn deputies COPS in offices doing admin or fluff not out fighting crime on the streets.

So screw all your political ladder climbing and rank chasing brown nosers.

An screw you SN, you fukcing bithc!

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast