Stay on topic.

Thread: Stay on topic.

Unregistered

Stay on topic.

Tommy and Matt stop calling people names and stick to the topic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy and Matt stop calling people names and stick to the topic.
    It was an interesting debate but I have to agree with you. Matt and Tommy need to stay on topic and stop deflecting. Where was Tommy and Matt when we needed them? Now they need our votes, they raise their heads. Tired of no one answering my calls.

Unregistered
    It was an interesting debate but I have to agree with you. Matt and Tommy need to stay on topic and stop deflecting. Where was Tommy and Matt when we needed them? Now they need our votes, they raise their heads. Tired of no one answering my calls.
    It’s been Tommys MO for ever lazy, lazy, and more lazy. When he left robbery stacks of assigned cases found in his desk. When he was the lodge secretary he allowed the rolls to get messed up minutes missing etc. now as president well it’s travel party and hiding from the troops.
    Matt well off duty jobs, playing around on the wife, sucking gin and hiding from the members daily and bullying them when they ask or challenge him.

Unregistered
    Ortiz you are desperate, you need to gain control of the Union for your own good, you don’t care about the members you never had never will. Ortiz needs to negotiate the deal that will bring him back, him and Lugo take note of every person they help and that’s how they buy their votes but at the end they only help themselves not the members. Ortiz and Lugo are both morally corrupt and will **** us all again and again, they had already screwed us all with previews contracts and settlement. Don’t let them do it again!

Unregistered
    Ortiz you are desperate, you need to gain control of the Union for your own good, you don’t care about the members you never had never will. Ortiz needs to negotiate the deal that will bring him back, him and Lugo take note of every person they help and that’s how they buy their votes but at the end they only help themselves not the members. Ortiz and Lugo are both morally corrupt and will **** us all again and again, they had already screwed us all with previews contracts and settlement. Don’t let them do it again!
    Leo this isn't true. Because you screwed up and dropped doesn't mean they did a bad job. As far as you're concerned, you no longer work here, so why do you have a vested interest in the board elections?

Allow the actives to look out for the retirees. Trust the younger guys as you did the ones before you.

We need representation so we can get to retirement.

Unregistered
    Just make sure leo is present at the observation and vote tally as well as vetting volunteers to allow for a sample post audit just for integrity check.

Shenanigans have been known to surface beneath all the commotion.

Unregistered
    Leave my leo alone. He,s my daddy cool on here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY

Unregistered

My Vote is for Ortiz

It’s been Tommys MO for ever lazy, lazy, and more lazy. When he left robbery stacks of assigned cases found in his desk. When he was the lodge secretary he allowed the rolls to get messed up minutes missing etc. now as president well it’s travel party and hiding from the troops.
    Matt well off duty jobs, playing around on the wife, sucking gin and hiding from the members daily and bullying them when they ask or challenge him.

Yes, I am voting for Ortiz. He gives me more bang for my buck. Tommy has been a "No Show" President and has little to show for except beards and parties. Enough of that nonsense. I want somebody that will be looking out for the Member's interest all the time, not just when an election is going to take place. Tommy you showed your true colors. I voted for you the last time. You have clearly disappointed the the Lodge. Fool me once shame on me; Fool me twice; Shame on You.
    #Ortiz for Prez