#1 Badge Bunny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #1 Badge Bunny

Unregistered

#1 Badge Bunny

.................🐇

Unregistered
    Sgt. DG you can come out of that dark slithering snake hole you managed to dig for yourself. All this talk about badge bunnies and I couldn’t forget the biggest one. YOU. Didn’t they teach you not to sleep with married men? Or did you miss that part of the training? Are you keeping track of how many you have ruined so far? I’m sure you are on the verge of ruining the next.
    If only the people around you could see how two faced you really are. I wonder if Det. BH wife knows what you do in the dark with her husband ?
    I don’t think your mindless minions (you manage to attract bottom barrel personnel) can save you from the dreadful person you truly are. Ugly on the inside and out. Don’t worry I won’t mention your history with county PRT, they told me you are big fan.
    Next time you should really watch what you tell people and be mindful of who might be listening, especially when you have so many skeletons in the closet dear. Word of advice, get off your high horse before you fall off.
    P.S* please let us know if the rumors are true, did you really try to break someone’s door down?

Unregistered
    who is ROXANA MARTINEZ.......... I’ll take “wanna be cop” for 200 Alex Trebek.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt. DG you can come out of that dark slithering snake hole you managed to dig for yourself. All this talk about badge bunnies and I couldn’t forget the biggest one. YOU. Didn’t they teach you not to sleep with married men? Or did you miss that part of the training? Are you keeping track of how many you have ruined so far? I’m sure you are on the verge of ruining the next.
    If only the people around you could see how two faced you really are. I wonder if Det. BH wife knows what you do in the dark with her husband ?
    I don’t think your mindless minions (you manage to attract bottom barrel personnel) can save you from the dreadful person you truly are. Ugly on the inside and out. Don’t worry I won’t mention your history with county PRT, they told me you are big fan.
    Next time you should really watch what you tell people and be mindful of who might be listening, especially when you have so many skeletons in the closet dear. Word of advice, get off your high horse before you fall off.
    P.S* please let us know if the rumors are true, did you really try to break someone’s door down?
    Lmaoo I find this so comical. Roxy, you can’t be more obvious in posting that right after they called you out. You’re upset because no one in this department likes you and you created a whole reputation that you can’t hide from in such a short period of time. You get on here to talk shit about a specific sergeant that you would never have the balls to tell her how you really feel. I wonder why you targeted her? You bring up rumors that have been around longer than you’ve been out of high school. You want to talk about sleeping with married men? Why don’t you talk about your best friend and how she sleeps with Canaves while having his wife work for the same department? Or how you slept your way with married men in the academy and then here with brass or had your ex pay for your horrific surgeries? Everything you mentioned above was said about you in previous threads. Be original, but by the looks of it, you can’t even be that.

I suggest you get off this thing before it really gets you in trouble.

Unregistered

Roxanne, there are 6,600 different languages in the world and you decide you wanna talk sh*t. That just confirms to us all the type of little girl you are. How bout you shut your dumbass up and stay in your lane.

Unregistered
    You wanna come for DG when RM stole HER man? Y'all dumb. Thank God DG is a real cop, not like this deformed barbie who keeps posting terrible shooting vids on the gram.

Unregistered
    Lets talk about JM in South. She came from another agency and legend has it she was a little homewrecker there and is married to the Lt she killed the marriage of.

.................🐇

Unregistered
    This is hilarious given RM stole DG man. And also funny given RM got the herps from a PRT guy. Sounds like RM is projecting her own story like it was DG.

Good thing we have real cops like DG when something goes down. RM likes to post videos on the gram like she can shoot during the day and videos looking like Ronald McDonald at night. Go away.

Unregistered

Unpopular opinion

I hate to be the nerd, but can we cut the shit talking and just stay in our lanes? Grown men and women projecting negativity on this site. I get it, this is what it’s for, a website to make anonymous comments, this is bound to happen. But my god people, at the end of the day, we work together. You got a problem with someone keep it to yourself...

Everyone loves to say this is a “part of Police work” but fu*k that, change that part of the culture, this is good for no one.

Unregistered
    Kassy T! What a whore! You thought you had it made by sleeping with the Cdr????? Little did you know it would come back full circle. Lying to a sgt on a case you were working on! let’s see your little fck buddy save you from that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast