#1 Badge Bunny - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #1 Badge Bunny

Unregistered

Old man young gold diggers

Oh oh.......command staff banging cadets again at MDCC ? I THOUGHT THAT ENDED. Don't you old goats know, any young woman who sleeps with an old goat is only after one thing. Promotion and then half your assets.
    Then if they get pregnant, that's a bonus child support. Why do old goats keep making the same mistakes by dating women 20 years their junior.

Unregistered
    That would make more sense right? A middle aged man looking for new females to talk to. But no, this Commander, (who shouldn’t even have that rank) recruited her in the academy. He isn't old and he get her out of everything. He pulled strings for her when she got into an accident and she was able to get the same make and model car. Either way she ****ed up yet again and he is trying to get her back on board with us.

Unregistered
    She fits in perfectly here. Look around at some of our veteran females and what and who they’ve done.
    We have a bunch here, at all ranks, with skeletons in their closets.
    Roll Call

Unregistered
    What about Jessica M? The perversion in her LEO family...which includes child rape... is legendary! She even has her own thread on this forum with an astonishing 18,700 views!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She fits in perfectly here. Look around at some of our veteran females and what and who they’ve done.
    We have a bunch here, at all ranks, with skeletons in their closets.
    Roll Call
    We definitely have some legends and GOATs here...at ALL ranks.

Unregistered

Woe men

Let me introduce mgtow to all the old goats in this agency. As an old goat myself, i pride myself in avoiding the pitfalls of dating women half my age and as a result, living the life. Adam was in his garden of eden til the women came along and ****ed it all up.
    When will men ever learn women create nothing but take and destroy.they bring nothing but drama want and stress. Non stop emergencies amd constant fires to put out. Men being single and keeping their assets is true peace
    when you finally realize marriage was created by the powers that be, to enslave man, you will be free.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kassy T! What a whore! You thought you had it made by sleeping with the Cdr????? Little did you know it would come back full circle. Lying to a sgt on a case you were working on! let’s see your little fck buddy save you from that!
    Be careful, seems like talking bad about her upsets the almighty mod gods and gets you banned

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12