Al Lamberti in Tallahasse
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Al Lamberti in Tallahasse

Retired Sheriff Al Lamberti was seen dining this afternoon at the Governor's Club in Tallahasse with two Republican consultants. Wish I was a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Unregistered

Not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retired Sheriff Al Lamberti was seen dining this afternoon at the Governor's Club in Tallahasse with two Republican consultants. Wish I was a fly on the wall for that conversation.
    Not even close my friend. You must have heard as to who really was up in Tallahassee, and it wasn’t Lameo.

Unregistered
    Not even close my friend. You must have heard as to who really was up in Tallahassee, and it wasn’t Lameo.
    Sir!!! At this point in time. We request a hint! Thank you

Unregistered

No hints

Sir!!! At this point in time. We request a hint! Thank you
    Sorry, no hints. You can imagine what would happen if just the slightest rumor as to who it was became public knowledge. There would be numerous attempts to stop it, because of the extreme Jealousy that consumes BSO. The governor and his people are aware of this and don’t want a media spectacle prior to the appointment. There are no guarantees that this person will be chosen. He wasn’t interested in the position, but was asked after being highly recommend by outside sources. You all know him.

Unregistered
    Sorry, no hints. You can imagine what would happen if just the slightest rumor as to who it was became public knowledge. There would be numerous attempts to stop it, because of the extreme Jealousy that consumes BSO. The governor and his people are aware of this and don’t want a media spectacle prior to the appointment. There are no guarantees that this person will be chosen. He wasn’t interested in the position, but was asked after being highly recommend by outside sources. You all know him.

Shaquille O’Neill

Unregistered
    So I guess its fair to say that even the governor agrees that Lynx is as good as gone

Unregistered

So Wayne Clark won’t win by default?

Unregistered

Ok then

Regardless of who it is, if there’s any truth to this post, it answers one big question. Tony is in his way out.

Unregistered
    Considering he has hired 4 lawyers now at close to 2k an hour, I think your guess is pretty good. Once charges are presented, that rate will double and the required retainers will be a few hundred thousand more too.

Unregistered
    Wonder what the big money jew who shoveled all that money into toneys PAC thinks about him bleeding it dry for personal attorney fees? Doesnt sound legal either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast