Is Tony done - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Tony done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am embarrassed about all the racist crap being posted on here. Please tell me they are not employees with BSO. With that said, no one will salute this con artist of a Sheriff. Unfortunately, his head will continue to be filled with compliments by fake command staff . He was a thug as a kid. He lied about his criminal history and drug use. He is a fraud with a badge. The command staff should be ashamed that they held a sign for a guy that murdered his best friend. Only time will tell how this will end. I have a strong feeling, he will be removed in handcuffs. I’m embarrassed to put on a uniform after MSD and now this Criminal.

Placing people in a certain position bcz he’s black regardless of his extensive criminal history brings out the racism in people. Sorry but true.

Unregistered
    I am embarrassed about all the racist crap being posted on here. Please tell me they are not employees with BSO. With that said, no one will salute this con artist of a Sheriff. Unfortunately, his head will continue to be filled with compliments by fake command staff . He was a thug as a kid. He lied about his criminal history and drug use. He is a fraud with a badge. The command staff should be ashamed that they held a sign for a guy that murdered his best friend. Only time will tell how this will end. I have a strong feeling, he will be removed in handcuffs. I’m embarrassed to put on a uniform after MSD and now this Criminal.
    Go to he11, its called free speech and I served this Country and I will use that right whenever I damn well please....

Unregistered

Tony don’t drop the soap

Unregistered

Wow Ignorant Bafool!!

Go to he11, its called free speech and I served this Country and I will use that right whenever I damn well please....
    Keep showing us All how ignorant you are. Serve that when you go to Appeal your position. Bigot👌

Unregistered
    Keep showing us All how ignorant you are. Serve that w'hen you go to Appeal your position. Bigot👌
    HAHAHAHAHA, GFY you racist POS!

Unregistered
    Still say Tony is the best sheriff we have had. I should know I have a 18000 ccn. So I know best because I’ll be here for a long time running this place. So you old lazy pos go 10-65 calls and enjoy my scraps of detail I let you work. Losers.

Unregistered
    Yes yes yes !!!

Unregistered
    live press conference today with a firearm......seems far from hiding

Unregistered
    live press conference today with a firearm......seems far from hiding

Following the instructions of his lawyers... act normal don’t appear to be guilty. He’s a convicted felon - facts

Unregistered
    Following the instructions of his lawyers... act normal don’t appear to be guilty. He’s a convicted felon - facts
    Of course. He was served already so no need to hide anymore

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast