Is Tony done
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Tony done

Unregistered

Is Tony done

Tony investigations expandslf

Unregistered as always

Worth reading again

Please re post this everywhere so the ignorant blind citizens of this overcrowded dumpster of a county can hopefully see the truth about this no experience sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered as always View Post
    Please re post this everywhere so the ignorant blind citizens of this overcrowded dumpster of a county can hopefully see the truth about this no experience sheriff.
    Black folk only care about skin color

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sir or ma'am! I believe you are correct. I do not see him recovering from this. It wasn't easy. But he has somehow committed simultaneous crimes locally, at the state level and has the FBI after him as well. Stupid bed-ape has been cruisin' for a bruisin'. He's about to get the attention he's been looking for.

Falsifying docs
    Lying under oath multiple times
    Bid Rigging
    Taking gifts without claiming
    Erasing public information (criminal record)
    Carrying a weapon as a convicted felon
    Violation of probation if they want to go back that far

Unregistered
    Falsifying docs
    Lying under oath multiple times
    Bid Rigging
    Taking gifts without claiming
    Erasing public information (criminal record)
    Carrying a weapon as a convicted felon
    Violation of probation if they want to go back that far
    Except he’s a traumatized black man, who turned his life around. The powers that be will let it slide. But if you or I put down a wrong date or omitted a previous employer on an application, it would be immediate termination. This is what society has become. The criminal dirtbag will probably get a Federal position.

Unregistered
    Except he’s a traumatized black man, who turned his life around. The powers that be will let it slide. But if you or I put down a wrong date or omitted a previous employer on an application, it would be immediate termination. This is what society has become. The criminal dirtbag will probably get a Federal position.
    Black folk only care about skin color

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony isn’t going any where. He is the best sheriff we have had in a long time. Problem is you guys are racist and enjoy the good ole boy system that’s been in place for years. Tony is what this department needed. He will be victorious and you all will stand and salute the best Sheriff in the state. Go answer calls losers.

Unregistered
    I am embarrassed about all the racist crap being posted on here. Please tell me they are not employees with BSO. With that said, no one will salute this con artist of a Sheriff. Unfortunately, his head will continue to be filled with compliments by fake command staff . He was a thug as a kid. He lied about his criminal history and drug use. He is a fraud with a badge. The command staff should be ashamed that they held a sign for a guy that murdered his best friend. Only time will tell how this will end. I have a strong feeling, he will be removed in handcuffs. I’m embarrassed to put on a uniform after MSD and now this Criminal.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Tony isn’t going any where. He is the best sheriff we have had in a long time. Problem is you guys are racist and enjoy the good ole boy system that’s been in place for years. Tony is what this department needed. He will be victorious and you all will stand and salute the best Sheriff in the state. Go answer calls losers.
    I will never stand at attention or salute this piece of sheet. He can fire me or what ever but mark my words when I get fired for refusing I will still have my principles. Plus I’m in the drop so I’ll be ok money wise. F U pumpkin head.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast