Bailiffs

Thread: Bailiffs

Unregistered

Bailiffs

A meeting was held today to determine the fate of the bailiffs who have not been working since the closure of the courthouse. They have been kept on the payroll since March but that apparently will be changing very soon.

Unregistered

Fraud

It's fraud against the tax payers. Why won't the media look into this?

Unregistered

Bailiffs. A waste of Taxpayers money

The Media needs to know what is going on with the bailiffs being paid while not having worked since March when the courthouse closed. The bailiffs have been getting FULL PAY AND BENEFITS at the expense of the Broward County taxpayers. They have been getting paid while other people are unemployed and buisness's are closed down in Broward County. The courthouse will remain closed until the middle of next year and the bailiffs will continue to get full pay. The taxpayers of Broward County need to be made aware of this waste of their tax dollars.

Unregistered
    I almost don't want go reply for your stupidity, so this will be the only reply you get, idiot. All bailiff are working, they still have assignments. They might not be working at underground mud workers, but they are working. They haven't stopped working.

Unregistered

Don't lie, the bailiffs are not working.

Seriously, why are you lying. The bailiffs are NOT working. So if the courthouse has been closed since March and will be closed for another 4 months just exactly what courtrooms are the bailiffs working at. You must be one of the useless bailiffs sitting at home while getting paid. You are a liar. Bailiffs are NOT working.

Unregistered

The sheriff and the bailiff

Apparently the Sheriff has been having an affair with the bailiff who also happens to be the bailiffs union representative. Hmmm very interesting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I almost don't want go reply for your stupidity, so this will be the only reply you get, idiot. All bailiff are working, they still have assignments. They might not be working at underground mud workers, but they are working. They haven't stopped working.
    Stop lying!! Numerous baliffs have come on here for the last several months to gloat about staying at home while being kept on payroll. Not sure what assignments they have while the courts are closed, but it's a waste of money. And don't tell me they keep watch on zoom court cases to keep the defendants in line. Hahaha! Either send them to a district to help out with real assignments, or furlough them until April. Then we'll see all their gloating come to a halt. #defundthebaliffs

Unregistered
    Nobody is lying jack as s , you know you are lying. The real reason behind your stupid repetitive posts is the typical selfish.

I know where this is coming from. Not too may years ago the bailiffs were all one color. Guess what color? I am sure you know, I don't even have to tell you. Now that they are more diversed and you probably want to eliminate such an important position. I know that it won't be too long until another horrible disaster happens if you eliminate the bailiffs or replace them. This position is extremely important for the safety of everybody. Now that the old breed, your favorite color is about to retire and the more diverse are still young to retire, this plan is nothing new, you are trying to eliminate the confortable, yet very important position. Same way you attack the very few Captains, Lieutenants or even deputies when you see them in a position that you feel you are entitled to. Notice that the only Captains attack in this site the majority of the times are minorities. These type of people like yourself don't even say hi or address those other deputies that you ostracized yourself from. Same reason why you will always be miserable.

Unregistered

Bailiffs are NOT ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES

You are obviously a bailiff trying to justify your non essential job. You slackers have been getting paid since March when the courthouse closed and remains closed until March or April at the earliest. We don't care if you are white, black, Hispanic, Chinese or from another planet.,You are ALL non essential employees and need to be reassigned to other districts to WORK, or furloughed or laid off. You damn sure should not be getting paid. Defund the bailiffs. And very soon ALL of you will be out of a job because you are going to replaced by sworn detention deputies. So enjoy what's left of your extended vacation. The bailiffs have always been a joke.