Ortiz running a fraud campaign for Union President!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ortiz running a fraud campaign for Union President!

Ortiz is ROD pending several criminal and civil allegations. Let’s say Hypothetically he gets elected which I don’t see how it would be possible especially when you have over 800 retirees that will vote against him.

That would mean the criminal thug Edward Lugo if elected as Vice would be the acting union president. I got news for you Mr. Ortiz they will never bring you back to full duty. You are a great liability to the city. You will never wear an MPD uniform again. Take that to the bank. ***** !!

All retirees on deck! Vote Tommy and Felix

http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...n-mobile-.html

Unregistered
    Your using Crespo as a source of direction. Funny. He never caused a change in this place. Most of the rookies have no idea or care who he is. Funny. Real funny

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your using Crespo as a source of direction. Funny. He never caused a change in this place. Most of the rookies have no idea or care who he is. Funny. Real funny
    Yeap but he is respected by journalists who always quote him and he had almost 6 thousand followers on Twitter how many do the thug cops have?

Unregistered
    Yeap but he is respected by journalists who always quote him and he had almost 6 thousand followers on Twitter how many do the thug cops have?
    Na. Not respected. No one would give him money to continue with his site. In fact do a virus search on his http and you get a virus hit. No money no cleaning. Zero. No one takes him seriously other than the usual no life Miami wannabes.

Unregistered
    Javi did you forget!!! He made you famous.. Little by little look how famous you Are now. 🤣🇺🇸👍 you even made it on fox news

Unregistered
    Ortiz is ROD pending several criminal and civil allegations. Let’s say Hypothetically he gets elected which I don’t see how it would be possible especially when you have over 800 retirees that will vote against him.

That would mean the criminal thug Edward Lugo if elected as Vice would be the acting union president. I got news for you Mr. Ortiz they will never bring you back to full duty. You are a great liability to the city. You will never wear an MPD uniform again. Take that to the bank. ***** !!

Javi will never be a full time president.

Unregistered
    Javi will never be a full time president.
    When does Colina leave. Save this post.

Unregistered

On deck, are you a lube disciple relieving the glorious navy days in the pacific .

Unregistered
    When does Colina leave. Save this post.
    You think the next chief already knows what his going to do with Ortiz. Hahaha yeah bring him back so he can destroy the police department. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    You think the next chief already knows what he's going to do with Ortiz. Hahaha yeah, bring him back so he can destroy the police department. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Especially in the city of Miami mayor election year. Javi I thought we were going
    to be disappointed 8-10 months ago?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast