Ortiz running a fraud campaign for Union President! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What charges? Are there any?
    Or just maluling and making him an example

Unregistered
    Ortiz is a cancer and he will drag our Union into his own mess, stop him and coward Lugo from using our Union as their shield. Ortiz and Lugo already sold us out, don’t allow them to do it again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz is a cancer and he will drag our Union into his own mess, stop him and coward Lugo from using our Union as their shield. Ortiz and Lugo already sold us out, don’t allow them to do it again.
    For sure ! He will be disappointed soon.. again! 2020 is not your year

Unregistered

Why can't you just be nice?

Every time you come on this thread is to tear the opposite side down. Please stop. Why can't we just get along?

Unregistered
    Ortiz is ROD pending several criminal and civil allegations. Let’s say Hypothetically he gets elected which I don’t see how it would be possible especially when you have over 800 retirees that will vote against him.

That would mean the criminal thug Edward Lugo if elected as Vice would be the acting union president. I got news for you Mr. Ortiz they will never bring you back to full duty. You are a great liability to the city. You will never wear an MPD uniform again. Take that to the bank. ***** !!

All retirees on deck! Vote Tommy and Felix

http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...n-mobile-.html
    The word is out do not vote for the racists ortiz or drug dealer Lago!

Unregistered

#Ortiz is my candidate

You can continue to repeat a lie from here to kingdom come, but it is stigma lie. Im voting for Ortiz & Lugo. How do you like them apples?

Unregistered
    I second that. A racists and a known drug dealer, that took a knap in the back seat lol lol lol lol ...... what a piece of $hit.

Unregistered
    I second that. A racists and a known drug dealer, that took a knap in the back seat lol lol lol lol ...... what a piece of $hit.
    Just because Ortiz claims he is black does not make him a racist. As for Lugo, he is Not a drug dealer.
    But I am voting for both of them because they are better than the opposition. Love them or hate them, they are certainly a lot more competent than the the two buffoons being replaced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12