Side of Beef J.D. Patterson lands another cake job! Disaster 2.0 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As January 16, 2021, nears, we wonder how Madame Cava’s distinguished Mr. Patterson will lead Miami Dade County’s response to the annual “Guns Down, Wheels Up” events. Will Mr. Patterson invoke the departed Drew “Bundini” Brown, Muhammad Ali’s long-time assistant trainer. Yes, resorting to his long and very successful application of Community Policing, Mr. Patterson could change the model from enforcement to embrace such daring motor vehicle maneuvers. “Rumble, Young Men Rumble,” should be the clarion call coming from Mr. Patterson. Perhaps to bring the “community” and police into a closer collaborative state, MDPD police officers could assist cyclists procuring fuel and performing minor repairs; MDPD might even present awards to the most daring cyclists’?
    I saw we get our motors out there to stunt with them all. Community policing is where it’s at.

Unregistered
    I saw we get our motors out there to stunt with them all. Community policing is where it’s at.
    Wait up. Let me put in my gold teefs and untie my dreads and ride this here stolen splack-ass bike up an down the skreet. Wheels up hoes down!

Unregistered
    As January 16, 2021, nears, we wonder how Madame Cava’s distinguished Mr. Patterson will lead Miami Dade County’s response to the annual “Guns Down, Wheels Up” events. Will Mr. Patterson invoke the departed Drew “Bundini” Brown, Muhammad Ali’s long-time assistant trainer. Yes, resorting to his long and very successful application of Community Policing, Mr. Patterson could change the model from enforcement to embrace such daring motor vehicle maneuvers. “Rumble, Young Men Rumble,” should be the clarion call coming from Mr. Patterson. Perhaps to bring the “community” and police into a closer collaborative state, MDPD police officers could assist cyclists procuring fuel and performing minor repairs; MDPD might even present awards to the most daring cyclists’?
    It’s less than a month away. This will be the craziest MLK holiday. No arrests. Just the criminal element taking over the streets.

Unregistered
    It’s less than a month away. This will be the craziest MLK holiday. No arrests. Just the criminal element taking over the streets.
    MLk has been cancelled dumbass. Take a guess why.

Unregistered
    MLk has been cancelled dumbass. Take a guess why.
    Lookout your basement window on Jan 18th flake. It’s in your hood now. You are erased.

Unregistered
    Lookout your basement window on Jan 18th flake. It’s in your hood now. You are erased.
    Saw a group of those clowns the other day riding on US 1 in cutler bay, Palmetto Bay and through Pinecrest so I agree %100 with you. The spread is on

Unregistered

Newly appointed

Congratulations Houston, JD made a great pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12