Let's not forget the documented coward is running - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

So true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey javi at least he had a wife what's your excuse! You're a fag hiding in the closet! Must be sad that you can't even get your di ck hard. Now go back to watching FOX news and feed your ugly dogs.

This is hilarious!!! I’ve known “Horse boy” (Capt Ortiz)(for you rookies that didn’t know that was his nick name) for many years and I’ve yet to ever see him with any female. I’ve only seen him with Sleepy Lugo. Horse Boy is a lonely coward who is only a bully because #1 he has a badge and #2 because he knows that the calvary is always coming to save him. Horse Boy only cares about Horse Boy and well we all know, he’s secret lover Sleepy Lugo, who he cut a deal for with internal affairs so that they would go past the 180 days. Horse Boy doesn’t care for none of you, he’s only using you puppets to get elected and then he’ll sacrifice who ever he has to like he did Robert Destephan. We all know the truth about you Javi!

Unregistered
    I remember that joe balikes saved his ass! Remember that horse boy they were kicking your ass. Thanks god he made a u turned and stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12