Too late Tommy

Thread: Too late Tommy

Unregistered

Too late Tommy

Tommy you've divided the ranks for far too long. Now you've seen the light and now want to give play by play on telegram. Too late Tommy you've lost us.

Unregistered
    Here is the one who really lost thanks to Ortiz betraying him with the mayor

Baby D is exactly what they call him. A BABY! He got played by Ortiz and Lugo when the sh.t got hot. Ortiz who was the mayor's boy and still is could have worked out a deal for him but he refused to do it cause it was a hot issue 🔥.

It's no different than Ortiz I'm a black man issued that made national news as well. As u see it didn't even get investigated.

Robert u got played buddy¡!!¡ now you're working as a security guard making $15 an hour.

They are laughing at u! While javi is making $10k a month until it dies down

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is the one who really lost thanks to Ortiz betraying him with the mayor

Baby D is exactly what they call him. A BABY! He got played by Ortiz and Lugo when the sh.t got hot. Ortiz who was the mayor's boy and still is could have worked out a deal for him but he refused to do it cause it was a hot issue 🔥.

It's no different than Ortiz I'm a black man issued that made national news as well. As u see it didn't even get investigated.

Robert u got played buddy¡!!¡ now you're working as a security guard making $15 an hour.

They are laughing at u! While javi is making $10k a month until it dies down
    Huh, strange, do you think Ortiz is the only one who writes here? I'll let you know, I'm not Ortiz and I don't like him. He's the only candidate to give me a good deal now before I retire.

When I retire is when ill matter to Tommy, until I retire Tommy doesn't pick up my phone calls. Until I retire Tommy doesn't care.

Too late Tommy we see you.

Unregistered
    Tommy doesn’t monitor MPD TAC. He’s desperate and now send emails besides farmshare. Can’t wait to see you gone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy doesn’t monitor MPD TAC. He’s desperate and now send emails besides farmshare. Can’t wait to see you gone
    This mofo thinks we're stupid. The only stupid one is your brother and you. You only come out when you want our votes. SCREW YOU BOTH!!!!