TonyCourt hearing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Way to go Feds

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A major fraud has been committed on the FBI, on the Governor of Florida, on FDLE, on BSO, on Broward County, and on the Coral Springs police department, just to name a few. This is serious Sh!t, the most serious of sh!t.
    The FBI in their infinite investigative wisdom gave this guy head of agency top security clearance which essentially give him access to everything!!!!!

When I say everything I mean the whole enchilada. Terrorism reports, response protocols, Security access to political figures and heads of state. I mean wtf kind of Mickey Mouse operation are they running? Somebody over there has a big red face of embarrassment right now. And I guarantee you somebody is pizzed the phuck off right about now.

For all we know he could have been using his drug dealing contacts to run dope through this county and beyond!!! If this doesn’t make your blood boil I don’t know what the phuck ever would.

Unregistered
    A major fraud has been committed on the FBI, on the Governor of Florida, on FDLE, on BSO, on Broward County, and on the Coral Springs police department, just to name a few. This is serious Sh!t, the most serious of sh!t.
    Double dog damn !!!

Unregistered
    Forget about the FBI or the justice department. Those agencies are no longer law enforcement but instead are political hit squads. They react only to political direction OR if the press decides to investigate an issue. If the press isnt interested and no democrat tells them to investigate, the FBI will ignore the issue. FDLE is acting the same way these days.

Unregistered
    Forget about the FBI or the justice department. Those agencies are no longer law enforcement but instead are political hit squads. They react only to political direction OR if the press decides to investigate an issue. If the press isnt interested and no democrat tells them to investigate, the FBI will ignore the issue. FDLE is acting the same way these days.
    Unfortunately we can’t forget the FBI because they’re the idiots that handed this guy a top level Head of Agency security clearance. It took a damn lawsuit for them to get involved and revoke it. People have every right to be pissed off about this.!!!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Another Sheriff leaving in handcuffs. When will we ever have a real leader?

Unregistered
    He was selling bleed kits while on duty at springs. He was using his work email to conduct his blue speers business. He used the MSD shooting to promote himself & his side business.

(All lies below)
    Don’t forget he wrote active shooter policies in Coral Springs as well as he was a professor teaching at universities. Oh and he was also a decorated officer can’t forget that part. Hey lying A$$ Tony did I leave anything out? Feel free to brag some more about shit you never did.
    Well, at least he had a white girl for a few years, how many points is that on the Parkland woke scale? Oh! She bailed too!

Unregistered
    He couldn’t even meet the minimum standards, what are the people of Parkland going to do? Lori your going to be next, you wanted that black c—k and now it may cost you your freedom. Remember you started raising money for him and purchased the bleed kits for the school. From Parkland to prison we really need to stop the Broward County school board to prison pipeline.

Unregistered
    Another Sheriff leaving in handcuffs. When will we ever have a real leader?

This guy falsified his birth certificate, driver license & social security card in an effort to conceal his past. He illegally obtained his LEO very. His dumb ass used those same fake documents to get a passport so he could go visit his family in Haiti. He’s royally Fk’d. He committed some serious federal laws as well as state & local. He had a good run for a little while, it’s all over now Temporary Tony. Take the plea deal idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12