TonyCourt hearing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

TonyCourt hearing

Many lawyers Tony must have other things to hide. This is getting old.
    Time to get this over with.
    Bring in Louis farrakhan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many lawyers Tony must have other things to hide. This is getting old.
    Time to get this over with.
    Bring in Louis farrakhan
    Again Clark is a broke ass dreamer. The records are sealed or dismissed and shall remain so! Tony is not in hiding and has in fact met with Al Sharpton yesterday. Any Broward judge who rules against Tony will be committing political suicide. Don’t believe Clarks BS. Fat boy Clark shouldn’t even be posting on this page. He is neither a Leo or a BSO employee! He is a fat loser with no life, looking for a gimmick!

Unregistered
    Again Clark is a broke ass dreamer. The records are sealed or dismissed and shall remain so! Tony is not in hiding and has in fact met with Al Sharpton yesterday. Any Broward judge who rules against Tony will be committing political suicide. Don’t believe Clarks BS. Fat boy Clark shouldn’t even be posting on this page. He is neither a Leo or a BSO employee! He is a fat loser with no life, looking for a gimmick!
    Who gives a rats azz if Tony met with Al Sharpton. In fact that just makes him look more guilty because all Uncle Al does is play the race card, and just an FYI there is no race card to play. This has NOTHING, let me say that again, NOTHING to do with Tony being black. It has to do with the deceit, his character, and his lack of leadership. Any deputy at this agency would be fired with no questions asked if they would have done or hidden any ONE of the facts that have come out from their past. Tony talks about accountability and setting standards, well guess what, he needs to be held to at least the same standard he wants to set. The only standard he's setting is it's ok to kill, lie, take drugs, and hide from being served a subpoena because you don't want to go to court. Oh, yea, forgot to mention sleeping with employees. So I'm guessing she'll be a Major soon, after all she was a poor Sgt but apparently so brilliant she skipped Lt and has been a Capt for all of six months now. Maybe the undersheriff should start worrying about her position? These are the reasons everybody wants Tony gone, has nothing to do with race and if you can't see that you my friend are as much if an idiot as Tony.

Unregistered
    Who gives a rats azz if Tony met with Al Sharpton. In fact that just makes him look more guilty because all Uncle Al does is play the race card, and just an FYI there is no race card to play. This has NOTHING, let me say that again, NOTHING to do with Tony being black. It has to do with the deceit, his character, and his lack of leadership. Any deputy at this agency would be fired with no questions asked if they would have done or hidden any ONE of the facts that have come out from their past. Tony talks about accountability and setting standards, well guess what, he needs to be held to at least the same standard he wants to set. The only standard he's setting Is It s ok to kill, lie, take drugs, and hide from being served a subpoena because you don't want to go to court. Oh, yea, forgot to mention sleeping with employees. So I'm guessing she'll be a Major soon, after all she was a poor Sgt but apparently so brilliant she skipped Lt and has been a Capt for all of six months now. Maybe the undersheriff should start worrying about her position? These are the reasons everybody wants Tony gone, has nothing to do with race and if you can't see that you my friend are as much if an idiot as Tony.
    It’s always about race in Merica!

Unregistered
    Who gives a rats azz if Tony met with Al Sharpton. In fact that just makes him look more guilty because all Uncle Al does is play the race card, and just an FYI there is no race card to play. This has NOTHING, let me say that again, NOTHING to do with Tony being black. It has to do with the deceit, his character, and his lack of leadership. Any deputy at this agency would be fired with no questions asked if they would have done or hidden any ONE of the facts that have come out from their past. Tony talks about accountability and setting standards, well guess what, he needs to be held to at least the same standard he wants to set. The only standard he's setting is it's ok to kill, lie, take drugs, and hide from being served a subpoena because you don't want to go to court. Oh, yea, forgot to mention sleeping with employees. So I'm guessing she'll be a Major soon, after all she was a poor Sgt but apparently so brilliant she skipped Lt and has been a Capt for all of six months now. Maybe the undersheriff should start worrying about her position? These are the reasons everybody wants Tony gone, has nothing to do with race and if you can't see that you my friend are as much if an idiot as Tony.
    Black folk only care about skin color

Unregistered
    Al Sharpton ain’t Sh!t he’s a phuck boy snitch rat. Oh yeah Tony’s a rat snitch too. Guess they got something in common. Tear drop Tiny Tony can pull the trigger in chino and on deputies but he’s not man enough to face the music. He started the song now it’s gonna play all the way through. A sad sad lullaby.

Unregistered
    Teardrop Tony has zero credibility to lead a garbage truck right now, let alone a sheriffs office.

Unregistered
    Hey Coral Springs way to go azzholes. Good job with that background investigation. You guys are a phucking joke, and so is this Governor!

Unregistered
    You really can’t blame Springs. Tony somehow was able to get his criminal history & driving record erased. These incidents never showed up when his background check was conducted. Only recently were his mischievous acts found. This guy has big problems coming his way. Tony is not your average criminal. This guy is big league level

Unregistered
    You really can’t blame Springs. Tony somehow was able to get his criminal history & driving record erased. These incidents never showed up when his background check was conducted. Only recently were his mischievous acts found. This guy has big problems coming his way. Tony is not your average criminal. This guy is big league level
    A major fraud has been committed on the FBI, on the Governor of Florida, on FDLE, on BSO, on Broward County, and on the Coral Springs police department, just to name a few. This is serious Sh!t, the most serious of sh!t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast