JD's Back
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JD's Back

Unregistered

JD's Back

So JD is the new Public Safety Director for Miami Dade County. He's in charge of MDPD, MDFR, MDCR and Medical Examiner.
    Any thoughts who the new MDPD Director will be not to mention the staff changes coming. Saddle up because it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Unregistered
    Nothing that’ll affect me. I work for a living and don’t kiss ass like you

Unregistered
    Steadman, you’ve never worked. You always ride others coattails and ass kissing is your signature dude. So STFU

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing that’ll affect me. I work for a living and don’t kiss ass like you
    Thank you. Who are these people who think that type of shit actually affects an average working officer in this department?

Unregistered

How you like me now

So JD is the new Public Safety Director for Miami Dade County. He's in charge of MDPD, MDFR, MDCR and Medical Examiner.
    Any thoughts who the new MDPD Director will be not to mention the staff changes coming. Saddle up because it's gonna be a bumpy ride.
    J.D side kick will return and be the first black female director. Yes the current Miami Gardens Chief will return and a day of reckoning is coming. She was skipped over by JP who had the mayor blessings. Buckle up for the ride until 2024. It’s coming guaranteed. You heard it here first. It’s being played out with bow tie, Jordan and the Mayor.

Unregistered
    J.D side kick will return and be the first black female director. Yes the current Miami Gardens Chief will return and a day of reckoning is coming. She was skipped over by JP who had the mayor blessings. Buckle up for the ride until 2024. It’s coming guaranteed. You heard it here first. It’s being played out with bow tie, Jordan and the Mayor.
    More lies. AD Daniels will be the new Director.

Unregistered
    More lies. AD Daniels will be the new Director.
    I don't know which is correct, BUT NEITHER will be able to fix this DISASTER of a department!

Unregistered
    Como hablan Mierda! Jordan isn’t even commissioner anymore. Lol! Educate yourself before posting lies.

Unregistered
    Como hablan Mierda! Jordan isn’t even commissioner anymore. Lol! Educate yourself before posting lies.
    Estupido. He’s talking about Noel Prat. Educate yourself before you correct someone. You sound stupid......

Unregistered
    Estupido. He’s talking about Noel Prat. Educate yourself before you correct someone. You sound stupid......
    No shit stupid! I was referring to the post where it clearly states “bow tie, Jordan and the Mayor.” So read before you post idiota!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast