Justin the documented liar Garcia who got three police officers fired writing on Leo

Unregistered

Justin the documented liar Garcia who got three police officers fired writing on Leo

The documented liar Justin garcia is on Leo affairs attacking Javier ortiz and bashing baby d. Justin wants the Reyes to win. Pull his internal affairs profile he is a documented liar taht has been involved in three police officers getting fired. Ask Ortiz, baby d, Valentin, Danny Fernandez etc about Justin tell you he’s a documented liar!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    What does Sgt.Mogro have to do with Sgt. Justin Garcia.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's a good guy and that's what counts

Unregistered
    Lugo is also a DOCUMENTED Liar, so what.

Unregistered

Justin Garcia Take your meds!

Lugo is also a DOCUMENTED Liar, so what.
    Very untimely redirect. We are discussing Justin Garcia's misdeeds against the above Brother Officers. Robert Destephan can tell you a thing or two of Justin the Snake. Justin, crea fama y acuestate a dormir. You're bad to the core. You give honest police officers a bad name.

Unregistered
    Very untimely redirect. We are discussing Justin Garcia's misdeeds against the above Brother Officers. Robert Destephan can tell you a thing or two of Justin the Snake. Justin, crea fama y acuestate a dormir. You're bad to the core. You give honest police officers a bad name.
    I don’t know why you are in love with 😍 Sgt Garcia. He has checked out of your stupid games and doesn’t care what you think. He is enjoying his time away from the hell hold we call work. So enjoy wasting your energy on the wizard.

Now back to my video games 🎮.

Unregistered

The Biggest Liar Sgt Garcia

I don’t know why you are in love with 😍 Sgt Garcia. He has checked out of your stupid games and doesn’t care what you think. He is enjoying his time away from the hell hold we call work. So enjoy wasting your energy on the wizard.

Now back to my video games 🎮.

Why do you call yourself the wizard Mr Garcia, everyone knows about your reprimand for untruthfulness and that you went to internal affairs to get Valentin and Fernandez fired. Now Justin is spreading lies in the CIP letter where he blurred out his name and the puppet Tommy Reyes posted it like an idiot. Lol Justin the wizard as he calls himself is the puppet master in the Reyes FOP is this who you want running the union! Vote Ortiz/lugo 2020.