Employment

Thread: Employment

Unregistered

Employment

When do you guys expect to open up hiring again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dont come here!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    There are a very few slots being considered for filling. The revenue shortfall is still being sorted and reviewed. I wouldn't expect much before June 2021. If you have a job now, hold on to it. It will get worse once the legislature gets back to work

Unregistered
    I don’t know why anyone would come here. You will make just under 40k to work the worse schedule ever, we will be back on working 3-11 for four weekends in a row weds-sun by the end of the year, we used to attract people by our flexibke schedule but now we can’t do that, trust me go somewhere else

Unregistered

depend on who you be

if you white and kno the rite people in tahasse you aint even hav to aply they just gon give a captin job

Unregistered
    If you are friend with the secretary you can be chief. No experience necessary!!!

Unregistered
    if you white and kno the rite people in tahasse you aint even hav to aply they just gon give a captin job
    Enough with your silliness. There is no way you aren't purposely writing like an illiterate mental patient. The only real question is why? You have no point to make and nothing to gain. No one is buying your brand of stupid.

Unregistered
    Enough with your silliness. There is no way you aren't purposely writing like an illiterate mental patient. The only real question is why? You have no point to make and nothing to gain. No one is buying your brand of stupid.
    enuf of u tuched a nurve