Election
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Election

Unregistered

Election

Whoever is the FOP president will have to deal with the city on a new contract in 2021. So ask yourself, Tommy who has already shown that he wants to work with the city in a partnership or Javi who took out a billboard which put Ex-mayor Regalado on blast? I want a fighter, not a lover, for my next contract negotiation

Unregistered
    Pulido nobody likes you bro, stop being suck a fake dude! You can’t touch Marky Mark! Your pessimist, negative, angry, two face friend Maraña is getting Destroyed by Emilio Palacios. Palacios is a nice guy all around with a great attitude!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pulido nobody likes you bro, stop being suck a fake dude! You can’t touch Marky Mark! Your pessimist, negative, angry, two face friend Maraña is getting Destroyed by Emilio Palacios. Palacios is a nice guy all around with a great attitude!
    Maxine cool your jets say what you want but at least he’s liked more than you are.

Unregistered
    Maxine cool your jets say what you want but at least he’s liked more than you are.
    Maxipad is ****, but he is fair across the board.

Unregistered
    The silent majority supports maxipad. He will be supported 100%.

Maxipad keeps his promises and the man is right the lodge does need an audit.

Javier Ortiz Turning in 2 yers later his American Express statements.

You’all being played!

Unregistered
    The silent majority supports maxipad. He will be supported 100%.

Maxipad keeps his promises and the man is right the lodge does need an audit.

Javier Ortiz Turning in 2 yers later his American Express statements.

You’all being played!

Maxi we see you! You and that damn audit that you want your friend to get paid 5 figures to do! You’re just as big of a scammer as Ortiz is! Maybe you teo can share a cell!

Unregistered
    Imagine:
    Javi = president
    Max = vice
    Pulido = Treasurer
    Lewis = Secretary

ROTFLMAO...Get the popcorn ready. And if they go on a trip it will be like than Hangover. LMAO

Unregistered
    Imagine:
    Javi = president
    Max = vice
    Pulido = Treasurer
    Lewis = Secretary

ROTFLMAO...Get the popcorn ready. And if they go on a trip it will be like than Hangover. LMAO
    It sound like an bunch of angry chicks with guys.

Unregistered
    That was all show Ortiz was in bed with Regalado, guys don’t believe everything you hear from these guys. Talk to the guys that have been here for awhile and get educated. Ortiz is a self serving guy that is on loyal to Ortiz at any cost.

Whoever is the FOP president will have to deal with the city on a new contract in 2021. So ask yourself, Tommy who has already shown that he wants to work with the city in a partnership or Javi who took out a billboard which put Ex-mayor Regalado on blast? I want a fighter, not a lover, for my next contract negotiation

Unregistered
    What billboard Mr dumb A ss? He drive around in a ice cream truck like sponge bob
    He is a little boy and no benefited more from the contract than him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast