Thompson Blood - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Thompson Blood

Unregistered
    Keep sending your information to Fox 4 - they know the story. Any other facts they promised to air it.

Unregistered

What more could you possibly need?!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep sending your information to Fox 4 - they know the story. Any other facts they promised to air it.
    The ONLY thing you need is the final outcome of the internal investigation. WHO is responsible for the atrocious actions on behalf of the sheriff's office for the horrible use of a firearm in the murder/suicide caused by the complete dereliction of duty and gross incompetency of the Lee County Sheriff's Office Civil Unit in serving a domestic injunction on the killer of this horrific terrible crime. The former captain, lieutenant, and sergeant in charge (Captain Gizzi, Lieutenant Sheffield, and Sergeant Thompson) have been transferred and replaced by a newly promoted captain, lieutenant, and sergeant. THAT is an admittance of GUILT! WHO IS RESPONSIBLE?1 WHAT actions were taken to punish and correct those responsible?

Unregistered
    Thompson's blood type is Ragu.

Unregistered
    You want to play? Better check the locations of who is visiting FDLE and bragging about it.

Unregistered

roly poly alert

You want to play? Better check the locations of who is visiting FDLE and bragging about it.
    it would just be like roly poly rat fink thompson to go to fdle
    fat rat fink has ratted on everyone else
    how is he doing in gulf district?

Unregistered
    He is keeping his ledger to bury you guys also. Hope nobody needs back up or gets into a foot chase.

Unregistered

Strike Three your out!

He is keeping his ledger to bury you guys also. Hope nobody needs back up or gets into a foot chase.
    Thompson has had several strikes and always lied his way out of trouble but he's finally got three strikes and he's OUT! He will NEVER go any further in his career IF, and it's a big IF, he survives the internal affairs investigation where he'll probably lose his stripes. His career has officially stalled OR is over

Unregistered

Scott Thompson

For those who've attacked me I truly feel sorry for you and your displaced anger. I've only stood for what is right and not been afraid to intelligently articulate this several times in my career. I'm not afraid to post my name, as did former retired Deputy Mitzi Cootware did, and stand for what is right. I am proud of my job and my record of working at the Lee County Sheriff's Office. I'm happy to do whatever job task the Sheriff wishes me to do. I'm unashamedly an expert in civil proceeding's and saved LCSO a LOT of money. Former Captain Ed Ahlquist and former Manager Teresa Stanforth have unjustifiably maligned me and others

Unregistered
    Don't forget the greatest accomplishment yet, forgetting to due your job and causing a life be taken. Congrats to you. Carmine is still a POS as well.

Unregistered
    The feeling is mutual for you loser!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast