Thompson Blood - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thompson Blood

Unregistered
    Gizzi already making excuses! Simple, nobody served the injunction. Someone misplaced the injunction, somebody dropped the ball big time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Awwww poor Ahlquist, Tucker, Armato and Stanforth didn’t get their way... Ahlquist and Stanforth should’ve been fired back when they were in training treating people like shit. Tucker should’ve been fired back when he was in SRO for treating people like shit, then Estep AND many others like shit. Armato just tags along trying to get promoted and is dumb as a box of rocks. So, we all know it is one of you 4 posting stupid shit about Thompson. If it is Stanforth, she might want to look in the mirror before making fun of someone’s weight. It was all fun and games when Eric Smith was protecting you and you thought you had those Capt. and Lt. bars in the bag once Ahlquist retired. As you have found out the hard way, what comes around, goes around and apparently everything DV was doing prior to the 4 failures trying to take over wasn’t ALL wrong huh Tucker???
    Everything went back to the way it was before and someone lost their life because Thompson only made one attempt in a month and ten tried to throw a deputy under the bus. TYPICAL for him, he never admits to wrongdoing. He doesn’t have Mitzi around to lie for him anymore.

Unregistered
    Maybe stuck between TS thunder thighs, or up her ass.
    Funny how Thompson and Mitzi still try to blame everyone else. It was proven that more injunctions were served. In a more timely manner under the “incompetence of EA and TS” than when there was Thompson’s “dedicated deputies”. If they were so dedicated and loved ST so much, how come none of them wanted to return tot his unit? If be accountable for serving of paperwork is wrong, then Thompson is right. Mitzi you retired because you were afraid of COVID. And you were the only deputy dedicated toThompson.

Unregistered

Fox 4

Jabba Hut Thompson survived the last two incidents of writing rat fink complaints against his supervisors because Underthunder Sheriff Hollowhead protected him. Think car#2 uncertified civilian will risk his career and reputation on jabba's dereliction and neglect of duty? IF Jabba had any sense of honor, which he doesn't, he would resign after causing the perpetration of a murder suicide due to his complete incompetence and laziness.
    Send any further information to Fox 4 - they know it's coming

Unregistered
    Sent!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    If Thompson gets fired, then steroid freak Jonathan Armato should meet the same fate. EA and TT covered up plenty of your errors.

Unregistered
    OMG WHO CARES!!!
    F’ing Civil and all your ridiculous junior-high drama.

Unregistered
    Lool at the supervisors, horrible!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    To the people letting me know my name is being bashed on here. It doesn’t bother me so please no need to let me know. It is Theresa Stanforth. She has been acting psychotic by harassing and stalking me through social media. I had to remove my self from LCSO Retirees FB page and then had to block her on FB.

To: Theresa Stanforth,
    You seem to be in a miserable place in your life right now. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life so I will not stoop to your level you are attempting to provoke me to; therefore I will wish you health and happiness in your retirement.

Mitzi Cootware

Unregistered
    If someone wants to harm someone a RO or anything else won't stop them.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast