Thompson Blood - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Thompson Blood

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Knock it off Johnathan Armato, you asked to leave civil and crawl back to Youth Services. Your opinion means nothing, you did way worse when you were their thinking you had Lt. In the bag. Get off the steroids.
    He asked to leave because of the incompetence of Gizzi and Sheffield and no, nothing worse was done. If you don’t have facts, and are just another “yes man” go smoke a pipe.

Unregistered

pop goes the weasel

all of civil was upset when the former captain and lieutenant and manager left to be replaced with yes man Jizzi and dumb sloth lazyfield. they protected the most disliked person at the sheriff's office and they were warned about thompson although they protected him. jizzi and lazyfield should be demoted and transferred for their pathetic lack of leadership with no checks and balances. thompson should be fired - people have been fired for much less

Unregistered
    Awwww poor Ahlquist, Tucker, Armato and Stanforth didn’t get their way... Ahlquist and Stanforth should’ve been fired back when they were in training treating people like shit. Tucker should’ve been fired back when he was in SRO for treating people like shit, then Estep AND many others like shit. Armato just tags along trying to get promoted and is dumb as a box of rocks. So, we all know it is one of you 4 posting stupid shit about Thompson. If it is Stanforth, she might want to look in the mirror before making fun of someone’s weight. It was all fun and games when Eric Smith was protecting you and you thought you had those Capt. and Lt. bars in the bag once Ahlquist retired. As you have found out the hard way, what comes around, goes around and apparently everything DV was doing prior to the 4 failures trying to take over wasn’t ALL wrong huh Tucker???
    Your 100% correct, what comes around goes around. I don’t work there anymore and couldn’t care less what you think about me. I can guarantee this will be a big big big story soon. What are you going to do, transfer me to JAC. Nope, I’m retired!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

The click of clicks!

The absolute worst thing to happen to Civil/DV was the Ed & Tommy sh@# show and their gaggle of yes men! Teresa was the mole and ****ed up paperwork and the daily. All this bullshit heaped on ST is the work of these POSs! Those pieces of crap ruined careers and used SC commander to ruin more good deputy’s lives! Why is Tucker still working there? Sheriff wanted him gone. His boy ES couldn’t cover for him anymore now that he got demoted! Sheriff please realize you have been dooped by the Ed & Tommy sh@# show and support ST who knows his job and has been the victim of these cowards and incompetent fools! You want to lay blame for a deceased person, lay it at the feet of Teresa and her “friends”! ST did nothing wrong!

Unregistered
    The legacy of Alquist and Tuckers utter lack of knowledge and their “restructuring “ of Civil/DV screwed up everything to include Teresa’s incompetent handling of paperwork and blaming it on deputies and ST. Ed’s personal circle of friends didn’t like the fact that ST knew more than they did and had loyal deputies working for him. Thanks to Ed and his wreaking crew, those deputies either retired, were transferred or had their careers ruined because they didn’t fit into their little circle jerk of friends. It was Ed and Tommy’s ideas and changes that led to a tragic event. When will the sheriff and Halloway stop damaging good staff and punish those in power making him and the S.O. Look bad like Tucker and the remaining stooges?

Unregistered
    Your 100% correct, what comes around goes around. I don’t work there anymore and couldn’t care less what you think about me. I can guarantee this will be a big big big story soon. What are you going to do, transfer me to JAC. Nope, I’m retired!!!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself Ed. You screwed good folks over and even those that supported you and called you friend. Same for your buddy Tommy. Many of us are glad you no longer have a badge and a gun. You were dangerous in uniform. Let’s hope you and all your “friends” go away, very far away!

Unregistered
    all of civil was upset when the former captain and lieutenant and manager left to be replaced with yes man Jizzi and dumb sloth lazyfield. they protected the most disliked person at the sheriff's office and they were warned about thompson although they protected him. jizzi and lazyfield should be demoted and transferred for their pathetic lack of leadership with no checks and balances. thompson should be fired - people have been fired for much less
    In your dreams. They were upset when they put them in there. Civil and DV were never ran the same since. There is no DV. Nobody cares about serving the injunctions but ST. The story I heard was they made an attempt to serve the guy. No answer. If there was still a DV unit, they would know what was going on but due to the changes nobody knows who has what nor do they care cause they are sitting in their driveway at 3:30pm. Sounds to me like the blame lies on the idiots that wanted all the changes. Put DV back like it was. Better chances of finding people after 5:00pm. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Please go to the news media so the whole truth can be told. Not just the side the ones that don’t work there anymore want you to believe. That piece of paper could’ve saved a woman’s life...that is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard! It pisses the person off more. You don’t work here anymore, go away and stop trying to stir the pot. You did enough of that when you were here.

Unregistered

excuses only go so far

Get over yourself Ed. You screwed good folks over and even those that supported you and called you friend. Same for your buddy Tommy. Many of us are glad you no longer have a badge and a gun. You were dangerous in uniform. Let’s hope you and all your “friends” go away, very far away!
    Fat man jabba the hut can lie his way out of this one. He's been a lying rat cancer his whole career and especially in civil. He FAILED his duty in serving an injunction and IS a major factor in the murder and suicide of two individuals with weapons he FAILED in his duty to secure. Jabba will be fired for dereliction of duty, neglect of duty, conduct unbecoming and will cost the sheriff $$$ in a civil law suit

Unregistered
    Fat man jabba the hut can lie his way out of this one. He's been a lying rat cancer his whole career and especially in civil. He FAILED his duty in serving an injunction and IS a major factor in the murder and suicide of two individuals with weapons he FAILED in his duty to secure. Jabba will be fired for dereliction of duty, neglect of duty, conduct unbecoming and will cost the sheriff $$$ in a civil law suit
    You need to get your story straight. Did a little research, they attempted to serve it. If things wouldn’t of been changed by EA and his crew there would still be a DV Unit and they would know who had what. Now paperwork gets thrown in a mailbox. Nobody in there cares about injunctions except ST. Suck it up. ST will come out fine. If anyone should be sued it should be EA and his crew for demolishing the DV Unit.

Unregistered
    Where is the injunction???? Scott Thompson lost it during an order of chicken at Popeyes! So a domestic violence unit after 1 service attempt would have solved all
    of this? 1 month equals 1 attempt. FIRE these idiots for the murder of an innocent woman.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast