Thompson Blood - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Thompson Blood

Unregistered
    Could you imagine is these were injunction for protection against dogs for animal abuse the Sheriff would have had you charged with murder.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you imagine is these were injunction for protection against dogs for animal abuse the Sheriff would have had you charged with murder.
    He doesn’t influence the charges lol. You give him so much power.

Unregistered
    This poor guy must be going through hell. Let's leave him alone already. Its not like anyone died or anything and he was involved. Sounds like he did his job but his deputies did not.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The SO needs to get in front of this and admit to their wrong doing before it backfires. This will not go away. I for one will quit and bring it to light. This is wrong on so many levels. This is the Carmine way.
    LCSO admit wrongdoing. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Sorry Thompson, we forgot to give you some love lately on this site, hey remember when you failed to do ur job and someone was killed, we haven't. Keep you head up buddy, because the victim can't.

Unregistered
    Why are they hiding this case? Is there a time limit IA has to finish a case? We’re retired and not going away!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yes the officer bill of rights has a time limit. I have a friend that works for a local law firm and he is going to 119 the IA. He also said the word was out with two other law firms about the incident. Its coming out.

Unregistered
    D Blewis said he'll beat this like he beat her sweet a$$ for years
    He's Undersheriff Under Thunder Hollowhead's do boy and untouchable
    This won't go away

Unregistered
    Nope its out there.

Unregistered
    Thompson you will be okay I promise. I know you caused a life to be taken but we have your back.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast