Way to go

Mitzi, you are a class act.

Bless you.

Unregistered

Jabba the Hut speaketh

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mitzi, you are a class act.

Bless you.
    Thanks for the remarks Scott. Your still a rat fat fink backstabbing lying piece of pond scum NOW neglectful derelict with literal blood on your hands. Had you just done your job there would two poor kids who still had their parents you pathetic parasite POS. And your only friend in the entire civil unit was miserable maladjusted malcontent malicious manipulative marginal morbid mitzi who was the negative stain on LCSO

Unregistered

Whoa there son

We think you need some attitude adjustment. Hatefulness is not becoming of a Piece Ossifer
    Vengeance is mine.

Unregistered
    Civil needs overhauled, name a worse group of supervisors. Please share

Unregistered
    South District

Unregistered

Mucked it up

Everything was fine before Jizzi Slothfield and Fatrathompson mucked it up

Unregistered
    Actually agree with that statement. Civil is a mess and continues to embarrass LCSO.

Unregistered
    South District
    I’ll second this fact. South is terrible. I feel for those sergeants. Especially for the two newest sergeants.

Unregistered
    Wow! For all you ST bathers and belittling MC, you are all delusional pieces of crap not worthy to wear the badge. ST has been holding up Civil/DV since he got there and everyone since has screwed it up and he has taken the blame. EA and TT along with their butt buddies just about destroyed it. They lied about Deputies to get them either fired or transferred, they changed the way paper was served to the detriment of LCSO and put folks in danger with their restructuring while ST was out with medical issues. Don’t dogpile on ST without knowing the facts you myopic yes men! If the Sheriff only knew how evil you creatures are/were, he would have got rid of you a long time ago. You undermined everything ST did to not only effectively get paper served, you actively try to destroy him for being a good supervisor and good at what he does. I pity you LEO rejects! Mitzi, don’t give these morons an inch. They hated us for supporting ST but we know what loyalty is. They are only loyal to their money and free stuff the Sheriff will give them.

Unregistered
    Everything was fine before Jizzi Slothfield and Fatrathompson mucked it up

You have no ideas what you are talking about. Gizzie and Sheffield are good guys. The inherited EA and TT’s mess. Car 2 knows ST is an asset and so do they. I pity your existence on this earth!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast