Allah Ramon Carr Says He’s Been An FOP Rep for 20 years

Unregistered

Allah Ramon Carr Says He’s Been An FOP Rep for 20 years

The guy with the bow tie on his campaign flyer being sent out by his wife thinks she can intimidate us. Sorry Dana you’re not staff anymore, screwing cops for years.

As for Ramon, he rejoined the FOP under Tommy Reyes, who wanted to secure the black vote.

Ramon is tight with the CIP and PULSE. He also attempted to get Goyos fired.

He also hasn’t been a cop for about 20 years since he’s light duty, and hates Haitians

Unregistered
    He is going to be disqualified for the race. Tommy put people in the committee to control the black vote

Stay tuned

Unregistered
    Look past all the noise. Actions speak louder than words. Carr has been light duty for as long as I can remember. Is that who you want to represent you when you go to IA or get into an accident or shooting? The same guy who thinks that if black men aren't promoted to staff positions it must be racism? No thanks.

Unregistered

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy with the bow tie on his campaign flyer being sent out by his wife thinks she can intimidate us. Sorry Dana you’re not staff anymore, screwing cops for years.

As for Ramon, he rejoined the FOP under Tommy Reyes, who wanted to secure the black vote.

Ramon is tight with the CIP and PULSE. He also attempted to get Goyos fired.

He also hasn’t been a cop for about 20 years since he’s light duty, and hates Haitians
    Carr is a good person and a good supervisor!! The guy has always shown me that he’s honest and fair! He been light duty but was in CID investigating cases and was in IA. He also understand how this place works. how can he hate Haitians when the guy he’s always out and about with is a Haitian. Don’t attack Carr because your a coward and won’t say it to his face. How has Dana screwed cops? The lady has more integrity than many of the staff members we have in place now.

Unregistered
    Yup just like his vindictive wife.

I saw his campaign postcard. All those units were light duty. And in internal affairs he screwed a lot of people. Glad you paired up with max.

I guess you couldn’t see that was a bad idea

Unregistered
    Dana Carr has integrity?

She got demoted for lying about Cherise Gause

She put the lie together with the Mcpba and her husband akbar

Unregistered
    Really , the guy is not fit for duty due to his unfortunately accident , if it was you , i don't think the department will have kept you around like many others but of course this is Miami , the law only applies to some

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really , the guy is not fit for duty due to his unfortunately accident , if it was you , i don't think the department will have kept you around like many others but of course this is Miami , the law only applies to some
    He’s black

He has sat in every seat of the Mcpba looking out for one race.

Ortiz got my vote