Tony Hearing Monday 8:30- Link to Watch Here - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were him I wouldn’t be booking hotel stays under my real name for this very reason. Lynx is going to have to use his street skills to evade detection now. Well at least we know why he played the race card so hard now. He knew all this sh!t was gonna come out and figures that was the only thing that was going to save him. So disappointed in our command for entertaining this sh!t. It was a total fraud and everyone could see it. But they went along with it. Downright disgusting.
    There are two categories of the upper command staff, those who believed him and didn't really think he was the person any person with common sense could see he was, they should be fired with the new sheriff. Even worse are the ones, the vast majority, who looked the other way or enabled him, they are a disgrace and should also be fired. There needs to be a complete house cleaning, not just getting rid of one or two.

Unregistered
    If we have to wait for the feds or fdle to act, they can kick the can down the street for some time. Well still be stuck with him hiding out well into next year.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If we have to wait for the feds or fdle to act, they can kick the can down the street for some time. Well still be stuck with him hiding out well into next year.
    He can’t risk a press conference because they may just arrest him at one of his own press conferences. LOL.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567