Tony Hearing Monday 8:30- Link to Watch Here - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Think about it. Tonys was on adult felony probation per verifiable court records. You cannot be on adult felony probation without being arrested and charged with a felony. His original charges were federal and per a plea deal dropped to a state charge of car theft. After successfully completion of adult felony probation the case was dismissed. He had to be a witness for the feds in a bigger case, which would explain why the following year charged for murder and placed in juvenile court. Fyi federal arrests and convictions don't show up in background checks. It has to be requested. The FBI was definitely aware of the arrests it cannot be hidden from our data base. The case was dismissed or sealed and in order for Tony to prove his innocence he would have to petion the court for full disposition of his case and case file would be made public. He's screwed . That is why the Governor requested that the fdle not investigate. A formal investigation would also be reason to have his full records disclosed.

Unregistered
    All this time, and up until today, this cop hating scumbag who takes a knee with cop killers and has a gang history has access to our personal info. Where we live. What we drive. Our phone numbers. The home address of detention deputies. The info of many SAO personnel, informants etc. Am I the only one who has a knot in my stomach knowing a murderer and drug dealing police impersonator would probably give or sell this info to people who would love to hurt us or our families?

Unregistered
    There’s a reason Tony is not showing his face with a gun on his hip.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s a reason Tony is not showing his face with a gun on his hip.
    Indeed. Plenty of photos from before but they don't matter. He would have had to qualify with the weapon and therefore there are records showing him possessing a firearm as well as witnesses (range personnel). Doh!!!!

Unregistered

Pee Pee play time

Think about it. Tonys was on adult felony probation per verifiable court records. You cannot be on adult felony probation without being arrested and charged with a felony. His original charges were federal and per a plea deal dropped to a state charge of car theft. After successfully completion of adult felony probation the case was dismissed. He had to be a witness for the feds in a bigger case, which would explain why the following year charged for murder and placed in juvenile court. Fyi federal arrests and convictions don't show up in background checks. It has to be requested. The FBI was definitely aware of the arrests it cannot be hidden from our data base. The case was dismissed or sealed and in order for Tony to prove his innocence he would have to petion the court for full disposition of his case and case file would be made public. He's screwed . That is why the Governor requested that the fdle not investigate. A formal investigation would also be reason to have his full records disclosed.
    The most embarrassing part of this is had the FBI done their jobs they would have seen the federal charges which by the way a federal charge related to auto theft is usually for car jacking.

They handed this guy head of agency top level security clearance and took their sweet ass time checking to see if he had charges? What if this lunatic murderer Tony had hurt somebody important with his top level security clearance? That kind of security gives you access to the ****ing top people in government. What the phuck were they thinking over there?

Man heads would roll faster than the FBI boys could take their hands off their d!cks!!!!!! No playing with your pee pees anymore gman.

Unregistered

Question for FDLE, FBI, and the Governor

Was Greg Tony ever within physical access to Federal Judges, or the President, or the Vice President with a loaded firearm?

Because if he was I would expect somebody to have a lot of explaining to do, and I’m being kind when I say that. If I was in charge, your asses would be fired.

The Governor has side stepped his responsibility in this, and I do believe the people of Florida are going to have something to say about that.

Unregistered
    All this time, and up until today, this cop hating scumbag who takes a knee with cop killers and has a gang history has access to our personal info. Where we live. What we drive. Our phone numbers. The home address of detention deputies. The info of many SAO personnel, informants etc. Am I the only one who has a knot in my stomach knowing a murderer and drug dealing police impersonator would probably give or sell this info to people who would love to hurt us or our families?

This is very much a concern especially since this scumbag seems to enjoy firing cops

Unregistered
    This is very much a concern especially since this scumbag seems to enjoy firing cops
    Illegally firing and illegally arresting cops add that to his long list of crimes.

Unregistered
    Was Greg Tony ever within physical access to Federal Judges, or the President, or the Vice President with a loaded firearm?

Because if he was I would expect somebody to have a lot of explaining to do, and I’m being kind when I say that. If I was in charge, your asses would be fired.

The Governor has side stepped his responsibility in this, and I do believe the people of Florida are going to have something to say about that.

Rumor is when Kamala Harris was in Broward Tony was denied access within her security perimeter while other deputies did have clearance & provided security for her

Unregistered
    Illegally firing and illegally arresting cops add that to his long list of crimes.
    Morale will never be the same as long as Tony is here!! What he did was wrong morally and ethically to those deputies.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast