Tony Hearing Monday 8:30- Link to Watch Here - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming from you keyboard warrior that’s means nothing.

Between you & me were you picked on in high school? Don’t get offended it’s just a question
    Because one thinks Clark is a loser and a bag of wind with no evidence, which he hasn’t produced, it makes them a keyboard warrior? Don’t get offended just a question, do you suck d!cks?

Unregistered
    If Clarke has no evidence then why did Tony hire an $80,000 attorney?

And why didn’t Tony’s attorney say he was innocent and deny the allegations against him today in court?

Instead Tony’s attorney asked for more time.

It’s really simple you are a convicted Felon or you are not. Maybe FDLE and BSO need to give Tony another application so he can fill it out truthfully and list all his arrest and contact with police. Plus all his drug use and gang activities. I think the good people of Broward County are entitled to the truth.

Unregistered
    Hearing wasn’t dismissed like Tony’s attorneys hoped for. The was set for an additional hearing after thanksgiving. The judge wants an answer as to whether or not Tony is a felon.
    This is actually substantial news. The turds high dollar attorneys and the others involved both took a huge multi page stab at having it dismissed, citing tons of case law. And guess what? The judge isn't letting it go. Now the fleeing felon has to continue to hide out and remain absent from his responsibilities. So things are not better for him and the attorneys lost their quicky Hail Mary attempt. Now its time to get down to facts and I believe what's coming are facts, not hearsay and opinion. Just my opinion. But this isn't going away like toneys attorney initially fluffed off. Keep up the pressure team Clark

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen this morning because Tony will either not show up or his attorney will request a continuance. This is what criminals do when they don't want to face the music. Our court system allows it to happen. Defense attorneys are granted several continuance at the drop of a hat for pathetic reasons, if the state asks for one for a legitimate reason they have to move heaven and hell to get it. Total BS! So again nothing will happen in court this morning.
    You were obviously right and accurate with the lopsided continuance approval. But I believe it might only be delaying the inevitable. It appears that there might be more to this as its rumored that at least one of toneys attorneys has weighed the totality if the situation and suggested he just go away. This is getting worse for him, not better. Be safe.

Unregistered
    If Clarke has no evidence then why did Tony hire an $80,000 attorney?

And why didn’t Tony’s attorney say he was innocent and deny the allegations against him today in court?

Instead Tony’s attorney asked for more time.

It’s really simple you are a convicted Felon or you are not. Maybe FDLE and BSO need to give Tony another application so he can fill it out truthfully and list all his arrest and contact with police. Plus all his drug use and gang activities. I think the good people of Broward County are entitled to the truth.
    Standard procedure, only a fool argues his case on here, and Clark is that fool. They ask for more time then another dismissal, that’s how lawyers work. Even a sh!tty lawyer like Clark knows that. Really, what kind of loser looks for approval on here?

Unregistered
    Standard procedure, only a fool argues his case on here, and Clark is that fool. They ask for more time then another dismissal, that’s how lawyers work. Even a sh!tty lawyer like Clark knows that. Really, what kind of loser looks for approval on here?
    When dealing with a frivolent baseless allegation, an efficient and powerful attorney decimates the complaint with overwhelming evidence contrary to the complaint, and quickly settles it so the defendant can enjoy their holidays in peace. They don't advise their client to continue to shame himself and the position by hiding out like a guilty south Philly hood rat. His attorneys know that this azzhole is again in trouble with the locals, the state and the feds- all at one time. Delays, avoidance and hiding is not typical advice from a high powered legal team(s) unless you are going down. Like Clark or not, it doesn't change the fact that toney is in big trouble. And I think you're smart enough to see that.

Unregistered
    Can’t we just have a sheriff who isn’t a killer drug dealing sex fiend? Can we please?

Unregistered
    When dealing with a frivolent baseless allegation, an efficient and powerful attorney decimates the complaint with overwhelming evidence contrary to the complaint, and quickly settles it so the defendant can enjoy their holidays in peace. They don't advise their client to continue to shame himself and the position by hiding out like a guilty south Philly hood rat. His attorneys know that this azzhole is again in trouble with the locals, the state and the feds- all at one time. Delays, avoidance and hiding is not typical advice from a high powered legal team(s) unless you are going down. Like Clark or not, it doesn't change the fact that toney is in big trouble. And I think you're smart enough to see that.

Today hearing was a show of force with the big named powerful attorneys. Tony was hoping the judge would cave in & dismiss. On the contrary. The judge will let this play out until he he his satisfied with the felon question. Tony you shot your load today & failed

Tony last seen at PSB November 2nd. Is there anything left to talk about.

Unregistered
    Because one thinks Clark is a loser and a bag of wind with no evidence, which he hasn’t produced, it makes them a keyboard warrior? Don’t get offended just a question, do you suck d!cks?

I only suck **** on Tuesday try back than. Oh and only BBC if you’re not BBC don’t waists my time pee wee

Unregistered
    Today hearing was a show of force with the big named powerful attorneys. Tony was hoping the judge would cave in & dismiss. On the contrary. The judge will let this play out until he he his satisfied with the felon question. Tony you shot your load today & failed

Tony last seen at PSB November 2nd. Is there anything left to talk about.
    I believe so. His charmed world is imploding as even a lowly broward judge is questioning this situation. I'm thinking that rumors of the fdle and federal cases may be hitting the good judges ear by now. I doubted this judge but so far he's a stand up guy. Nothing happened today but actually a lot happened.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast