+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
 
  1. #1
    Nichole
    Guest

    Exclamation Tony Hearing Monday 8:30- Link to Watch Here

    Link for Greg Tony hearing on Monday at 8:30am. Lots of surprises so TUNE IN!! Records are in!!

    https://17thflcourts.zoom.us/j/571442299#success

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I look forward to it tomorrow morning with my coffee

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Will this finally be the day this SCUMBAG gets kicked out of Broward? Let’s hope so. And let’s stop putting people in place bcz they’re black ok Mr Governor. Do this up in Tallahassee where you live not down here. That’s all folks!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nothing will happen this morning because Tony will either not show up or his attorney will request a continuance. This is what criminals do when they don't want to face the music. Our court system allows it to happen. Defense attorneys are granted several continuance at the drop of a hat for pathetic reasons, if the state asks for one for a legitimate reason they have to move heaven and hell to get it. Total BS! So again nothing will happen in court this morning.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nothing will happen this morning because Tony will either not show up or his attorney will request a continuance. This is what criminals do when they don't want to face the music. Our court system allows it to happen. Defense attorneys are granted several continuance at the drop of a hat for pathetic reasons, if the state asks for one for a legitimate reason they have to move heaven and hell to get it. Total BS! So again nothing will happen in court this morning.
    You are correct. Except, there is always the possibility that if Clark has no evidence which I suspect, the case will be dismissed.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are correct. Except, there is always the possibility that if Clark has no evidence which I suspect, the case will be dismissed.
    doubt it...

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Isnt the hearing tomorrow ??

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hearing wasn’t dismissed like Tony’s attorneys hoped for. The was set for an additional hearing after thanksgiving. The judge wants an answer as to whether or not Tony is a felon.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing wasn’t dismissed like Tony’s attorneys hoped for. The was set for an additional hearing after thanksgiving. The judge wants an answer as to whether or not Tony is a felon.
    And, when Clark shows no definitive evidence after Thanksgiving it will be dismissed then. Much like all Trump’s wild claims without evidence. News flash Biden is your President, Tony is your Sheriff and you are a retard.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And, when Clark shows no definitive evidence after Thanksgiving it will be dismissed then. Much like all Trump’s wild claims without evidence. News flash Biden is your President, Tony is your Sheriff and you are a retard.




    Coming from you keyboard warrior that’s means nothing.

    Between you & me were you picked on in high school? Don’t get offended it’s just a question

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •