New painted mural in city hall.

Unregistered

New painted mural in city hall.

Can someone please explain what the newly painted mural on the east side of city hall means or stands for.

Unregistered
    What a joke this city is !!! That’s the new entertainment district welcome to Miami Beach logo. Seems to be working a murder an armed robbery and a bunch of punks jumping on a marked police car. He mr. Mayor how is your rebranding of Miami Beach going ?

Unregistered
    Karma its just the beginning

Unregistered
    What is on the mural?

Unregistered
    This is what a Blue City in a Red State looks like. Y’all stay safe, make your money and focus on your Family.

Unregistered
    I worked close to 20 years in this Department. It was the Best Police Department in South Florida if not the State. I worked the first Memorial Day weekend and remember back in 2007 we arrested almost 1500 people. If you looked at a cop the wrong way you went to Jail. Those were the good old days with the Dog Kennels full of 38’s. Now you can’t touch anyone or look at anyone the wrong way without getting a complaint. Someone in the higher echelon needs to really grow a pair of nuts and say enough is enough with the lawlessness and disrespect. Get a couple of Transport vans and sweep the Beach from 87thTer to Southpoint and watch how many shitbirds you can pickup. Why was that Police Car left alone at 5th and Ocean. They have cameras watching the officers from the station so why couldn’t anyone see on the cameras that they were stomping the crap out of the vehicle. Enough is enough politics aside.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I worked close to 20 years in this Department. It was the Best Police Department in South Florida if not the State. I worked the first Memorial Day weekend and remember back in 2007 we arrested almost 1500 people. If you looked at a cop the wrong way you went to Jail. Those were the good old days with the Dog Kennels full of 38’s. Now you can’t touch anyone or look at anyone the wrong way without getting a complaint. Someone in the higher echelon needs to really grow a pair of nuts and say enough is enough with the lawlessness and disrespect. Get a couple of Transport vans and sweep the Beach from 87thTer to Southpoint and watch how many shitbirds you can pickup. Why was that Police Car left alone at 5th and Ocean. They have cameras watching the officers from the station so why couldn’t anyone see on the cameras that they were stomping the crap out of the vehicle. Enough is enough politics aside.

Were you really? How many 39’s did you make? And why aren’t you making them now?

Unregistered
    Because I don’t work there anymore Rookie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Were you really? How many 39’s did you make? And why aren’t you making them now?
    Learn how to read, you idiot. The key word in his statement was WORKED. You know, like in the past . He/she USED to work here but not anymore. Can't make any arrest if you aren't a police officer.