So, so, soooooooo boring... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What’s your angle? Are you attempting to insinuate that posting in this website is the cause of BSO’s many problems? The toxicity that you see here is merely a symptom of the broader problem. People who work here are frustrated and they have every right to speak their mind and vent.
    I am sure many agencies around the nation have many of these same issues, but none of them have the level of toxicity you find on the BSO pages. That reflects on us as deputies, badly, and that's "my angle."

Unregistered
    I am sure many agencies around the nation have many of these same issues, but none of them have the level of toxicity you find on the BSO pages. That reflects on us as deputies, badly, and that's "my angle."
    Wow you’re a genius. How long did it take you to piece that together? Again the toxicity here is nothing more than a reflection of the toxicity of the agency as a whole.

Unregistered
    You are sure based on what evidence? Here little helper, I’ll put it into a mathematical equation for you. The level of Leo Affairs toxicity represented as LLAT is directly proportional to the level of Agency Toxicity represented as AT. LLAT = AT.

Unregistered
    You are sure based on what evidence? Here little helper, I’ll put it into a mathematical equation for you. The level of Leo Affairs toxicity represented as LLAT is directly proportional to the level of Agency Toxicity represented as AT. LLAT = AT.
    Then you are arguing BSO is the MOST toxic law enforcement agency in the nation to work for (because our pages on here certainly are)? If that's your point, I'm not buying it. Setting aside the vocal but small minority of malcontents, BSO seems to be a perfectly average police workplace. I've certainly worked in worse.

Unregistered
    Then you are arguing BSO is the MOST toxic law enforcement agency in the nation to work for (because our pages on here certainly are)? If that's your point, I'm not buying it. Setting aside the vocal but small minority of malcontents, BSO seems to be a perfectly average police workplace. I've certainly worked in worse.
    Im not going to call you names but not sure where the hell you work. Over the last 15 years. We have had one sheriff go to prison. The next one came close as well. The next was removed by the governor which was an unprecedented political move. And his replacement is a convicted felon with a gang name of Lynx with a murder or two and multiple drug arrests under his belt. We have horribly lopsided and racially motivated promotions and now a no show sheriff who is running from the law. It appears that you fancy yourself as an intelligent optimist that doesn't see what everyone else does. But what I see in you is either a fool or a hypocrite. Oops. Wasnt supposed to call names.....

Unregistered
    If you really are this naive, God help us all if you’re wearing a badge. But then again, considering our current state, it would make perfect sense if you work here. WOW. You actually think it’s a small minority of malcontents? You Sir are in DENIAL. Perfectly average minus all the horrible garbage that is so obviously displayed in these pages herein.

Unregistered
    If you really are this naive, God help us all if you’re wearing a badge. But then again, considering our current state, it would make perfect sense if you work here. WOW. You actually think it’s a small minority of malcontents? You Sir are in DENIAL. Perfectly average minus all the horrible garbage that is so obviously displayed in these pages herein.
    We are a big agency. I'd guess the toxicity here comes from maybe just 50 deputies or possibly much less. Plus much from lots of outsiders who once worked here or have political axes to grind.

Unregistered
    We are a big agency. I'd guess the toxicity here comes from maybe just 50 deputies or possibly much less. Plus much from lots of outsiders who once worked here or have political axes to grind.
    50 deputies out of a few thousand? Why don’t you stop guessing at the number of bold vocal deputies, and understand the vast majority of deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s, voted no confidence in this sheriff and his administration.

Just because they’re may only be a couple hundred willing to vocalize what everyone here is thinking and talking about doesn’t excuse the behavior. Understand what people here are pissed off about. We don’t want a criminal in charge of this agency so let’s start there. After we start there let’s start talking the unethical and immoral behavior and lack of leadership in display by some of the command.

If you’re in the command and you’re not embarrassed by some of your peers behavior then you’re part of the problem. There is a leadership failure at the highest levels here. Enough has been said here. If you can’t see this clear enough by now, then go have lunch with snak and talk about banging deputies wives. And we will keep hating all of you equally.

Unregistered
    50 deputies out of a few thousand? Why don’t you stop guessing at the number of bold vocal deputies, and understand the vast majority of deputies, Sgt’s, and Lt’s, voted no confidence in this sheriff and his administration.

Just because they’re may only be a couple hundred willing to vocalize what everyone here is thinking and talking about doesn’t excuse the behavior. Understand what people here are pissed off about. We don’t want a criminal in charge of this agency so let’s start there. After we start there let’s start talking the unethical and immoral behavior and lack of leadership in display by some of the command.

If you’re in the command and you’re not embarrassed by some of your peers behavior then you’re part of the problem. There is a leadership failure at the highest levels here. Enough has been said here. If you can’t see this clear enough by now, then go have lunch with snak and talk about banging deputies wives. And we will keep hating all of you equally.
    And if talking about deputies wives isn’t your thing go have lunch with teardrop tony (if you can find him and al sharpton) and talk about your fake made up Systemic racism that doesn’t even exist here, and plot your next illegal arrests of deputies for doing their damn jobs and defending themselves. Scumbags. That is all Sir.

Unregistered
    All these repetitive and totally BS fake story threads attacking Tony (and sometime Israel) and command and just rank and file deputies ........ people trying to settle really petty little scores with coworkers .......... mixed with links to spam and whatnot ........ makes the BSO LeoAffairs pages just so boring and worthless.

Go look at the pages for other big agencies. Pick any big US city. None of these are remotely as pathetic and toxic as the BSO pages. What that says is we are bunch of snowflake, whining, crybabies and backstabbers. And that is just so sad for BSO and really for all of us who work (and worked) here.
    So true. Just do your damn job people. FFS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12