So, so, soooooooo boring...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

So, so, soooooooo boring...

All these repetitive and totally BS fake story threads attacking Tony (and sometime Israel) and command and just rank and file deputies ........ people trying to settle really petty little scores with coworkers .......... mixed with links to spam and whatnot ........ makes the BSO LeoAffairs pages just so boring and worthless.

Go look at the pages for other big agencies. Pick any big US city. None of these are remotely as pathetic and toxic as the BSO pages. What that says is we are bunch of snowflake, whining, crybabies and backstabbers. And that is just so sad for BSO and really for all of us who work (and worked) here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these repetitive and totally BS fake story threads attacking Tony (and sometime Israel) and command and just rank and file deputies ........ people trying to settle really petty little scores with coworkers .......... mixed with links to spam and whatnot ........ makes the BSO LeoAffairs pages just so boring and worthless.

Go look at the pages for other big agencies. Pick any big US city. None of these are remotely as pathetic and toxic as the BSO pages. What that says is we are bunch of snowflake, whining, crybabies and backstabbers. And that is just so sad for BSO and really for all of us who work (and worked) here.
    BSO is a toxic cesspool and has been for the past 20 years. The agency needs to be disbanded, and most of the employees should seek other occupations. The poster was somewhat right about the employees, but the lack of intelligence, class and common sense among the top command, is responsible for downward spiral of a mediocre agency spiraling down the toilet.

Unregistered
    Correct, it starts at the top. When our current leader is avoiding a subpoena, not at work, living who knows where, and is getting a divorce from his swinger wife(how bad is it when you are getting a divorce when you have an open marriage?), that should tell you something of the toxic environment here, but that is what the broward voters wanted. Your welcome.

Unregistered

What else can you expect from an agency full of politics?

Unregistered
    What else can you expect from an agency full of politics?
    It’s not the employees, because employees merely adapt to their environment. The environment at BSO is toxic, and it starts with leadership at the very top. The leadership at the top has never been worse than it currently is.

There is example after example of people not only not acting like leaders but rather just the opposite. Command sleeping with deputies wives, command hooking up in hotel rooms, command hiding and being absent in mind and body, command being vindictive with employees, command being arrogant and irresponsible, and on, and on it goes. They don’t promote leaders here, they promote their friends and ass kissers.

This place needs a real leader for once and a complete makeover at the top. They must seek out a real leader for this organization and the powers have not done that. Instead they have played politics. Unfortunately, the current command structure will never produce a real because only a few of them actually are leaders and they’re surrounded by Sh!t.

Unregistered
    BSO is a toxic cesspool and has been for the past 20 years. The agency needs to be disbanded, and most of the employees should seek other occupations. The poster was somewhat right about the employees, but the lack of intelligence, class and common sense among the top command, is responsible for downward spiral of a mediocre agency spiraling down the toilet.
    Listen Mr. BLM you keep pushing disbanding BSO on almost every thread, I guess, in your pea brain, in theory it sounds good, but you have no clue what that entails. At the moment Cities can't afford to go back to their own PD, nor do they want to go back to their own PD. Because that puts too much responsibility on the city, nobody else to blame.

If you want to talk about BSO's problems look no further than the leadership at the top, or I should say lack of leadership. When Tony was appointed I was hoping things would change for the better and I gave him the chance to prove it. It didn't take long to figure out this guy was in way over his head. Tony likes to preach accountability, yet he feels he's above that same accountability. He wouldn't hire himself at this agency with his baggage, or maybe that's what he's striving for a corrupt law enforcement agency. Maybe he wants to hire thugs and go back to the days of the Miami River cops.

Unregistered

Reupping this because this is both sad and true. And before you say it starts at the top, take a look in the mirror. I don't think command is on here posting.

Unregistered

Sorry but no

Reupping this because this is both sad and true. And before you say it starts at the top, take a look in the mirror. I don't think command is on here posting.
    What’s your angle? Are you attempting to insinuate that posting in this website is the cause of BSO’s many problems? The toxicity that you see here is merely a symptom of the broader problem. People who work here are frustrated and they have every right to speak their mind and vent.

Unregistered
    I have looked in the mirror! I can say I have not done one thing that our sheriff has done, no LSD, I haven't shot anybody, I never lied on my application, and I didn't scam the county out of money for bleed kits. So where is his accountability? How do you lead my saying do as I say not as I do and expect someone to follow you, you can't. As for coming on here and venting, sorry that the truth hurts. Also this clown can't take criticism without becoming vindictive. So, yes, I will say it starts at the top and the leadership here sucks!! Before you tell me if I don't like it I can leave, it won't matter if he's removed or not he will come and go long before me just like the others.

Unregistered
    '
    It cant be that boring because your sorry a$$ is on here again. It’s people like you who are the problem so do us all a favor and GFY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast